Indira Kala Sangit Vishwavidyalaya (IKSVV), Rajnandgaon was established in 1956. It was inuagrated Late Priya Darshani Indira Gandhi, who later became the Prime Minister of India. The aim of the university are to provide instructions in all branches of Music and Fine Arts, to make provisions for research and advancement of studies in Music and Fine Arts and dissemination of knowledge their of.
Why To Join The Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwavidyalaya ?
- The university has a listening room and provides regular listening facility to the students and researchers. Audio-visual materials play vital role in the field of Performing and Visual arts.
- It is the only University of Music, Dance & Visual Arts that has country wide affiliation.
- Any scholar from any part of country can get registered on any research topic subject to the approval of the Academic council of the University.
- Students are given chances to improve their Art Form and Personality through participation in various programmes.
- A musical evening ‘Shruti Mandal’ is organized once in a week.Students of different courses of Music & Dance are given chance to exhibit their skill on the stage.
Facts & Figures :-
|Recognized By||University Grant Commission (UGC)|
|Accredited By||National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with ‘A’ Grade|
|Member of||Association of Indian Universities (AIU)|
|Painting Picture Plates||300|
|Art Exhibition Catalogues||690|
Nearby Railway Stations
For more details about admission please contact :-
Phone no. : (+91) 07820 - 234232 (O)
Fax no. : (+91) 07820 - 234108 (O)
E-mail : [email protected]
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|