Christ College of Engineering and Technology, Puducherry focuses on creating professionals that are enabled and empowered to compete on international levels based on the knowledge and technical ability. The institution aims to promote freedom of thought and expression in the areas of knowledge and education. CCET strives to achieve educational methods of international standards by an effective Quality Management System and continuously attempting to upgrade the tools of education. On departure from the institute every student should be ethically, psychologically and technically more sound than he or she at the time of joining the institute.
Our vision is to contribute to society through the technical education and research at the highest international levels of excellence and to provide Infrastructure for the students and faculty to upgrade their skills and knowledge while simultaneously encouraging freedom of thought and expression and inculcating the values of courage and concern.
To impart quality engineering education matching with the global standards to the young individuals and to make a significant contribution to the technical management and practices by making them professionally mature and to encourage them to try harder in this fast moving techno-economics environment, by letting them know “Fittest survive”.
- We are committed for developing young technocrats by providing consistent good education.
- We aim to focus on the engineering education of a high quality with positive attitude and technical competence, by adopting and complying with Quality Management System.
- We also attempt to continuously improve the education system by adopting appropriate scientific approaches.
Why to Join Christ College of Engineering and Technology, Puducherry?
- Training and Development: The Placement Cell of the college pays heavy emphasis on the training and development of the candidates before they appear for placement opportunities. Students go through an extensive program designed for the growth of the candidate. Internal Faculty as well as experts is employed to help improve the soft skills of the candidates. Students go through an extensive round of group discussions, personal interviews, team tasks, technical and aptitude tests to polish their skills and match the expectations of the recruiters.
- Recruiters: Due to the extensive training, the students are exposed to greater opportunities and therefore some of the biggest corporate come for recruitment. The students get an opportunity to work in their dream company due to the efforts of the placement cell. Some of the companies that come to recruit are: Tata Consultancy Services, IBM, HCL Wipro, L&T Infotech, Accenture and Reliance Communications.
Facts & Figures :-
|Affiliated to||Pondicherry University|
|Students Places in 2014||86|
For more details about admission please contact :-
Phone : 0413 - 2293491, 2293493
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax : 0413 - 2293492
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at Christ College Of Engineering And Technology students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.