SVS Group Of Institute, [SVSGI] Warangal was established in 1986 by Thirumala Educational Society. It started with a coaching centre for intermediate, EAMCET, B.Sc and M.Sc. and with the intention of offering full time professional education; SVS had come up with SVS school of Engineering, SVS School of Pharmacy and SVS School of Management.
Today SVS is given and recognized the status of integrated campus, in and around the district of Warangal.
Why to join SVS Group of Institutions, Warangal?
- Effective Teaching Methodology: - Scientifically crafted education has a perfect mix of theory, practice on implementation of knowledge. Highly competent and dedicated faculty members assigned with various theory subject. Interactive teaching techniques encouraging students to think independently and inspire their creativity. Use of Audio Visual Aids in every classroom.
- Special programmes on Leadership: - Special programmes are undertaken to improve communication skills that include leadership qualities and team spirit. Visionary leadership is an indispensible requisite; it is the need of time at the local, national, and global level.
- Slow paced and Fast-paced programs: - Based on the previous academic performance of students they can put any one of the programs. In SPP faculty put extra effort on the student so that he can clear the subject with good percentage. In FPP, Faculty guides the students to get deeper knowledge of the subject and support him in publishing papers in journals, paper presentations, etc.
- Mentor Program: - 10 to 15 students are assigned to a faculty to maintain a record of the academic progress and can have close interaction with the students and provide guidance and counseling. Parents can directly consult with the mentor to check student’s progress.
To be a center of excellence, focusing on high quality technical education, research skills and technical services with global competence to succeed in employment and higher education having ethical, social and entrepreneurial aspects with lifelong learning to cater the needs of the stake holders with multi-disciplinary approach.
To impart high quality technical education by providing the core instruction, state-of-art laboratories and preparing the students with cognizant knowledge, analytical skills, design and development of solutions, effective communication skills, research and services of global competence with the attitudes of ethical, social and entrepreneurial aspects, lifelong learning with multi-disciplinary approach and to succeed in employment and higher education satisfying the real time needs of the stakeholders.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at SVS students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.