AboutBalaji Institute of Management and Human Resource Development, [BIMHRD] Pune:
BIMHRD formerly known as ICMHRD is a good institute which has emerged as one amongst the Best B-schools in the country within a short time period. It is run by Sri Balaji Society. The institute enjoys very good campus placements. The Business School is proud to have their full-time faculties and veterans from the industry who are fully involved in the grooming as well as the training process of the pupils. At BIMHRD students are put through a schedule that strikes a balance between academic inputs and workshops conducted by veterans from the corporate world that gives them exposure to the latest developments in the industrial world. The rigorous schedule organized by the BIMHRD team ensures that students emerge as the very best in all aspects of the business world.The programs offered here aims at grooming the students to emerge as most successful corporate leaders of the future. The students of BIMHRD are placed in prestigious companies just like other institutes of Sri Balaji Society. The vision of BIMHRD is to develop a world-class centre for excellence in management learning thereby contributing towards the growth of the organization.
Recognitions and Approvals:
- Ministry of Human Resource Development [HRD]
- Association of Indian Universities [AIU]
- The institute has been ranked as 3rd top B-Schools in Pune.
- BIMHRD is rankedamongst top Private B-Schools in India.
- It is also ranked among the Top 100 Management Schools in 2015.
- The Business School was also awarded as Asia's Best B-School Award 2011.
- It is among top 35 Private B school in West Region.
Departments of MBA:
- HRD [Human Resource Development]
- Address:Survey No. 55/2-7, Tathawade, Off Mumbai - Bangalore highway, Wakad, Pune- 411033
- Phone Number:020 6674 1482
- Email ID:firstname.lastname@example.org
|Maximum salary offered||1550000|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered||650000|
To pursue MBA at BIMHRD students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.