AboutBalaji Institute of International Business, [BIIB] Pune:
BIIB is an AICTE accredited Business School in Pune which has been established in 2003, under the aegis of Sri Balaji Society, Pune. BIIB is one of the fastest growing International Business Schools in India. The Business Schoolhave an excellent track record of campus placement where everyone is almost placed.The training and scientific grooming have resulted in rich corporate career to thousands of pupils who are pursuing successful corporate careers globally. The collegeisknownforone of the most updated curriculums and BIIB is consistentlyworking to suit the dynamic needs of the students as well as the industry. Thecurriculum of thecollegeis worked to suit not only the domestic market but also the time frame, where competition is very high. Along with the academics and a set co-curricular activities and cultural activities, the consistent interaction with industry experts through workshops, guest lectures, seminars, mentorship, informal interactions and so on help the college to serve not only management courses but a wholesome meal to fulfil the hunger of aspiring students who will be socially responsible leaders of tomorrow. The vision of BIIB is to contribute to the development of the country by converting young graduates into value based, trustworthy and proactive managers.
Recognitions and Approvals:
- Ministry of Human Resource Development [HRD]
- Association of Indian Universities [AIU]
Rankings and Awards:
- BIIB has been ranked 18 of the top B Schools of Eminence in B School Survey.
- The institute has been also ranked in top 100 private B-Schools in India.
- BIIB has been ranked in one of the topB Schools in Pune.
- The Business School has been also ranked in Top 100 Management Schools in India.
- BIIB has been ranked A++ B-School in Business India Magazine.
- The Business School is ranked as A category in All India B-School Survey 2016 & received Certificate of Excellence.
Faculties of MBA:
- International Business
- Address:Survey No. 55/2-7, Tathawade, Off Mumbai - Bangalore highway, Wakad, Pune- 411033
- Phone Number:020 6674 1373
- Email ID:firstname.lastname@example.org
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at BIIB students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.