The Top management Institute in Pune, ranked for its academic excellence, with 100% placement record since inception, is approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD & Government of India, Affiliated to the University of Pune and Directorate of Technical education.
The 100% Placement Oriented institute has been established by Shri Vighneshwara Education Society with the mission of providing high quality, career-oriented and focused management education at an affordable cost to the budding managers with all possible opportunities for their prosperity in the ever-changing Global Business World. The School provides a cohesive, contextual and nurturing environment for learning and emphasizes on the development of self-motivated learning using information, experience, and practice. Students, Industry experts have time and again referred to ISMR as the Top Management Institute in Pune.
Recognitions and Affiliations:
- Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Government of India
- University of Pune
- Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra
- All India Management Association
- Association of India Management Schools
- Education Loan Facility – Tie up with SBI
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management [PGDM]
- Master of Business Administration [MBA]
- Address: International School of Management And Research (ISMR), Bypass Pune – Saswad Road Sr No. 907 Near Chaitanya Lodge,Gaidhara Kanifnath College Road, Wadki Pune – 412 308.
- Phone Number:+91-9595-450-350/ +91-7350-310-310
- Email Address:firstname.lastname@example.org
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at ISMR students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.