Dr. D. Y. Patil Prathishthan's, D.Y. Patil College of Engineering, was established in 1984 in Pimpri and later shifted to Akurdi complex in 2001, which is in the vicinity of Pimpri Chinchwad Industrial area, one of the biggest Industrial belts in Asia. The college spreads over 10 acres of land with seven Engineering disciplines. This Institute is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and is affiliated to the Savitribai Phule Pune University.
The college has excellent & ambient infrastructure with well-equipped laboratories. Well-qualified, motivated, and dedicated faculty members are serving in the Institute. Students are encouraged to actively participate in National and State level co-curricular and extracurricular activities. The institute has well planned boys and girlsthe hostel incampus with better amenities and ultra-modern facilities.
To educate the students to transform them as professionally competent and quality conscious engineers by providing conducive environment for teaching, learning, and overall personality development, culminating the institute into an international seat of excellence.
Empowerment through Knowledge.
- The college has been approved by the AICTE. Identification No. is FMS /28/B-III/RC (BB)-93-10752 dated 15/12/93
- The college has been recognized by the Institution of Engineers, India
- The college is registered with Ministry of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra
- The college is monitored by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai. College admissions are controlled by Pravesh Niyantran Samiti, Mumbai, headed by retired high court judge.
- College tuition fee is controlled by Shikshan Shulka Samiti, Mumbai, headed by retired high court judge.
- The college is affiliated to University of Pune and is fully governed by the rules, regulations and ordinances of the University. Identification No. is PU/PN/ENGG/ 055(1984).
- The examinations are conducted by the University at the end of each semester .On completion of the course, the successful candidates are awarded Bachelor of Engineering degrees by the University.
- The medium of instruction and examination is English.
Appreciated and recognized as a front runner in the education scenario. The D Y Patil College has become a prominent force in imparting quality education. The group strongly believes that quality education is a stepping stone to progress and success. With a long standing commitment towards quality teaching and learning, the group has nurtured values that go into the making of successful careers. Reiterating excellence in every venture explored, the group stands tall with its undeterred commitment to deliver quality education. Equipped with state of the art infrastructure, the group has a chain of 100 educational institutions that encourage individuals to think, question, explore and apply their well-honed minds to scale the newer heights of success. The college believes in imparting education that will build world citizens of tomorrow. Therefore it has ventured and excelled in uncommon streams like engineering, management, research and technology.
- To produce technically competent, quality conscious engineers.
- To develop functionally suitable and conducive environment for students and staff for academic purpose.
- To develop the departments into the centre of excellence.
- To develop post graduate centers for all branches.
- To implement Effective & efficient Teaching–Learning practices.
- To increase percentage of campus placements.
- To strengthen industry institute interaction.
- Help students for personality development and career guidance.
- To develop the students and staff to get international Acclamation.
- Established in 1984
- Approved by AICTE,New Delhi
- Affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Highly qualified and competent faculty
- Ultra-modern buildings and excellent infrastructure
- Well-equipped laboratories
- NRI quota as per AICTE norms
- Research and Consultancy Cell
- 100% placements through training and placement cell
- Environmental Impact Assessment Cell
- Highly enriching library facility including Internet, National and International journals
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|