Kamineni Institute of Dental Sciences, Nalgonda was established in 2002.It is affiliated to Dr. N T R University of Health Sciences & recognized by DCI, Govt. of India (31-01-2007).It is also accredited by NAAC. The College aims at providing the best education to the rural class and also treats all of them as equal. It also primarily focuses on self-development value orientation.The College likewise urges its understudies to take up research on different themes and consequently help them to adjust the new innovation of the changing scene.
- To establish an institution that meets the global standards and also to provide people with best healthcare solutions at an affordable cost
- Bachelor of Dental Science [BDS]
- Master of Dental Sciences [MDS] (Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics)
- Master of Dental Sciences [MDS] (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery)
- Master of Dental Sciences [MDS] (Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology)
- Master of Dental Sciences [MDS] (Oral Medicine and Radiology)
- Master of Dental Sciences [MDS] (Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics)
- Master of Dental Sciences [MDS] (Pedodontics)
- Master of Dental Sciences [MDS] (Periodontics)
- Master of Dental Sciences [MDS] (Prosthodontics)
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MDS at KIDS students must satisfy one of the following eligibility criteria-
1) Candidate has completed a 3 year course in BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) from a recognized university.
2) Candidate who has completed a 2 year PG diploma approved by Dental Council of India are eligible to pursue a MDS course in the same discipline.
Please note that in a non-governmental institutes, 50% of the seats will be filled by management of the institute. Academic merit should be considered while granting admission under management quota. Rest 50% seats will be filled by competent authority based on the academic merit of the candidate.
Academic merit of a candidate will be determined based on the performance in competitive exam conducted by the state governemnt or competent authority or centralized competitive exam conducted at the national level.
Candidate must score at least 50% marks in the competitive exam. For SC/ST/OBC candidates the minimum percentage required is 40%.
Performance in first, second and third year of BDS exam can be considered to determine the academic eligibility of the candidate.