Century International Institute of Dental Science and Research Center, Kasaragod is one in the many institutions serving the nation by nurturing trained and efficient dentists. The institute has been working in this field since many years with the aim to become the top institute in the country to provide the best of all dentists who would serve the nation with their services with efficiency, dedication and morality. The faculty members teach the students with full dedication and try to make their students the best. The college imparts knowledge from the books as well as provides varied facilities to help the students gain practical knowledge and perform researches in their desired subjects of medicines and dentistry.
Why To Join Century International Institute Of Dental Science And Research Center, Kasaragod ?
- To impart practical knowledge at large: The students intend to join this institute for gaining practical knowledge on a very different level since the institute provide as much facilities to the students as they want for practicing.
- Qualified faculty members: The faculties of the institute work day and night on finding the best and newer ways to impart supreme education to all their education disregard of their cast, creed or religion.
Facts & Figures :-
|Year of establishment||2,001|
|Recognized by||Dental Council of India|
|Affiliated to||Kerala University of Health Science|
|Type||Minority Institution – Minority Muslim|
|Approved no. of intake for students||100|
|Land area||25 acres|
|Accommodation||Hostel separately for boys and girls for 500 students each and with mess serving veg. and non veg. food|
|How to reach||18 km from Kasargod Railway station|
- Department of Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Department of Oral Surgery
- Department of Pedodontics
- Department of Prosthodontics
- Department of Periodontics
- Department of Orthodontics
- Department of Oral Pathology
- Department of Conservative
- Department of Community
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Pathology
For more details about admission please contact :-
Contact No:04994 - 280100
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MDS at Century International Institute Of Dental Science And Research Center, Poinachi students must satisfy one of the following eligibility criteria-
1) Candidate has completed a 3 year course in BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) from a recognized university.
2) Candidate who has completed a 2 year PG diploma approved by Dental Council of India are eligible to pursue a MDS course in the same discipline.
Please note that in a non-governmental institutes, 50% of the seats will be filled by management of the institute. Academic merit should be considered while granting admission under management quota. Rest 50% seats will be filled by competent authority based on the academic merit of the candidate.
Academic merit of a candidate will be determined based on the performance in competitive exam conducted by the state governemnt or competent authority or centralized competitive exam conducted at the national level.
Candidate must score at least 50% marks in the competitive exam. For SC/ST/OBC candidates the minimum percentage required is 40%.
Performance in first, second and third year of BDS exam can be considered to determine the academic eligibility of the candidate.