About Royal Dental College, [RDC] Palakkad:
Royal Dental College is managed by the Royal Education Foundation, a trust formed by a team of socially committed professionals from various fields with a vision to undertake various educational, social and cultural activities for the benefit of society. The trust Chairman, Mohammed Ismail Kunju Haji is a well-known social activist, with vast experience in managing educational institutions, orphanages and other social organisations. The college was established in 2003 and has grown from an undergraduate level to a postgraduate institution in the past fourteen years.
Royal Education Foundation is a social group founded by a group of social activists who aims at undertaking various social, educational, and cultural related activities. The medical institution follows the motto of 'EURDITO, PERITUS, and ALTIUM “meaning” KNOWLEDGE, PROFICIENCY, and CHARACTER'. The college believes that these are the three most important qualities that should be embedded in a dental practitioner. College apart from academics also encourages its students to take part in co-curricular activities and to excel in same.
Facts and Figures of Royal Dental College, Palakkad
|Establishment Year|| |
Dental Council of India (DCI)
Kerala University of Health and Sciences
Student Intake Per year
Average Passing Index
Total Faculty Members
Sports and cultural events
Departments within theRoyal Dental College, [RDC] Palakkad:
- Oral Medicine and Radiology
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Oral Pathology & Microbiology
- Public Health Dentistry
- Address: Royal Dental College, Iron Hills, Chalissery, Palakkad.
- Office Reception:0466 -2255132,133,140.
- Clinic Reception: 0466-2255131
- Administrator Academics & Admission: 9539701092
- Fax: 91-0466-2255135
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Website: www.royaldentalcollege.in
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
|BDS||KEAM||Latin Catholic and Anglo Indian||10683 Rank||2017|
|BDS||KEAM||Schedule Caste||14372 Rank||2017|
|BDS||KEAM||Latin Catholic and Anglo Indian||10688 Rank||2017|
|BDS||KEAM||Schedule Caste||15576 Rank||2017|
To pursue MDS at Royal Dental College students must satisfy one of the following eligibility criteria-
1) Candidate has completed a 3 year course in BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) from a recognized university.
2) Candidate who has completed a 2 year PG diploma approved by Dental Council of India are eligible to pursue a MDS course in the same discipline.
Please note that in a non-governmental institutes, 50% of the seats will be filled by management of the institute. Academic merit should be considered while granting admission under management quota. Rest 50% seats will be filled by competent authority based on the academic merit of the candidate.
Academic merit of a candidate will be determined based on the performance in competitive exam conducted by the state governemnt or competent authority or centralized competitive exam conducted at the national level.
Candidate must score at least 50% marks in the competitive exam. For SC/ST/OBC candidates the minimum percentage required is 40%.
Performance in first, second and third year of BDS exam can be considered to determine the academic eligibility of the candidate.