Manav Rachna Dental College is one of the flagship institutions of Manav Rachna Educational Institutions (MREI), one of India’s leading educational institutions, producing some of India’s most employable professionals. MREI is the brainchild of renowned educationist and philanthropist, Late Dr. O.P. Bhalla, Ex-President MREI. Manav Rachna Dental College was established in 2006 and is recognized for BDS/ MDS Degree in seven specialties by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India and Dental Council of India and is affiliated to Pt. B. D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak.
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics
- Oral Pathology & Microbiology
- Endodontics & Conservative Dentistry
- Paedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
- Oral Medicine and Radiology
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Phone:+91-129-4259000 (30 Lines)
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MDS at MRDC students must satisfy one of the following eligibility criteria-
1) Candidate has completed a 3 year course in BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) from a recognized university.
2) Candidate who has completed a 2 year PG diploma approved by Dental Council of India are eligible to pursue a MDS course in the same discipline.
Please note that in a non-governmental institutes, 50% of the seats will be filled by management of the institute. Academic merit should be considered while granting admission under management quota. Rest 50% seats will be filled by competent authority based on the academic merit of the candidate.
Academic merit of a candidate will be determined based on the performance in competitive exam conducted by the state governemnt or competent authority or centralized competitive exam conducted at the national level.
Candidate must score at least 50% marks in the competitive exam. For SC/ST/OBC candidates the minimum percentage required is 40%.
Performance in first, second and third year of BDS exam can be considered to determine the academic eligibility of the candidate.