Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana was established by Maharishi MarkandeshwarEducation Trust in 1993. The university offers courses in Medicine, Engineering and Technology, Nursing, Management and Pharmacy among others. The university had 10 institutes run by the trust before it was conferred a deemed university status in 2007.
The university was given ‘A’ rating by NAAC. Various programs offered by the university are approved by MCI (Medical Council of India), AICTE, Pharmacy Council of India among others.
The university received QS Five Star rating in Teaching, Employability, Facilities and Social Responsibility.
The university offers scholarships to the deserving international students. It also has a strong placement record and an active placement cell that focuses on Induction & Orientation, Post Placement Support, Summer Internships, Mid Terms Projects and Industrial Visits. Recruiters like Infosys, SAP, and Godrej visit the campus for recruitment.
Application and Admission Procedure
Maharishi Markandeshwar University MMU Mullana Campus Ambala
This The university takes admission on the basis of counselling so aspirants who want to get admission in this University must fill the application form it can be filled online/offline.
Online forms are available at the official site; aspirants can fill it by completing the registration process first, then uploading of important documents, paying the application fee that is 900 rupees and the forms will be submitted.
Offline forms are available at University, collect it from there, fill it carefully with all relevant details, attach the attested copies of important documents and post it with the demand draft of rupees Rs 900 drawn in the favour of the respective university.
- For admission to b.tech courses, students will be called for counselling in accordance with their marks scores in JEE Mmain.
- For admission to MBBS courses student will be called for counselling according to their marks of NEET.
- FOR M.tech/MBA courses students will be called for counselling according to the marks secured by them in MAT, GATE and MAT respectively.
Hostel and Facilities
Hostel and Other campus facilities
- There are a total of 13 hostels
- Separate hostel facilities for boys and girls; international students are also accommodated
- Air-conditioned rooms also available
- Rooms come with/without attached washrooms
- 24×7 power backup and potable water
- Hot water is provided during the winter season
- Various cultural events are also organised in hostels like Talent Hunt, literary events etc
- Common room of each hostel is well equipped with LCD’s, magazines and newspapers
- Separate mess facilities for all hostels
- AC Rooms cost around 80,000 INR for the year whereas Non-Ac Rooms cost around 60,000 INR
- Gymnasium, Full Internet Connectivity and Spiritual Facility
- 5 millions square feet area, 16 acre stadium, 1500+ seater auditorium
- Different on campus student clubs for extracurricular activities such as Pratibimbh (Drama), Rhythm (Dance), Upstart (Entrepreneurship), Arvis (Robotics), etc.
- On campus Super Speciality Hospital with 850 beds free to all the students of the campus with additional subsidy offered to Below Poverty Line (BPL) patients along with 1.5 Tesla 16 Channel MRI Machine, 128 Slice MD CT Scan machine, Ultrasonography, Echocardiography, Mammography and Digital X-Ray machines and much more.
- Multiple cultural and other festivals throughout the session
|Maximum salary offered||1780000|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
1) 3 year Law Degree Course - A candidate who has graduated in any discipline from a recognized University can appear for L.L.B. course
2) Integrated Degree Program - Candidate must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam or an exam cosidered to be equivalnt to 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam can enrol for integrated degree program (LLB and a first degree in any other subject).
Candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree after taking up other courses through distance mode are also considered eligible for integrated degree course. But those candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree through distance mode or from open universities without any basic qualification are not eligible for admission into law courses.
Minimum marks for admission into law courses -
1) 40% for SC/ST candidates
2) 45% for other candidates