Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (Formerly Manav Rachna International University), a Deemed university located in Faridabad, Haryana was established in 2007 by combining 5 different institutes. The oldest of these institutes, Career institute of technology and management was set up in 1997 by M R Education society. The university offers courses in engineering and technology, management, education, and dental science.
The university is spread over 36.27 acres of land. It has more than 100 classrooms.
The university has foreign collaboration with institutes like Auckland Institute Of Technology, University Of Central Lancashire and Algonquin College.
The university is rated A by NAAC and accredited by NBA. It was also ranked in top 100 Bschools nationally by Business Today.
It conducts its own entrance test MRNAT for admission into UG and PG programs.
Application and Admission Procedure
manav rachna international university mriu Faridabad
To apply online, the candidates need to follow the steps given below-
- The first step is to click on the ‘Apply Now’ button which is on the home page of the website.
- The candidates must keep their scanned photographs as per the dimensions mentioned. The scanned copies of the documents such as the 10th marksheet, 12th marksheet, and other qualifying exam, if any are needed to be uploaded.
- All the personal details and the educational qualifications must be filled with the correct information in the respective fields.
- The final printouts should be taken out for the physical counseling.
The payment can be made online via credit cards, debit cards, e-wallets. The application fee is 1200 INR.
Following are the documents which are to be brought along with two attested photocopies of each.
- Class 10th certificate as a proof of Date of Birth
- Class 12th certificate
- 5 passport size colored photographs in formal dress
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Proof of Residence (Aadhar Card/ Ration Card, etc.)
- Undertaking by the candidate and by parents for “Anti Ragging”, the format for which shall be available on MRU website.
- Certificate issued by Zila Sainik Board in case of Ex. Defence Personnel Ward category.
- Detailed Mark sheets/Provisional Certificate/Degree/ Diploma Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Character Certificate
- Result card of the entrance examination
- Sworn(e) Affidavit attested by the Oath Commissioner/ Notary Public for the total family income from all sources
- Caste Certificate
Hostel and Facilities
- There are separate hostels for boys and girls.
- The hostels can accommodate 805 students in total.
- There are two on campus boys hostels and two girls hostels out of which one is off-campus and one is on campus
- The boys hostels have the following arrangements: Campus Boys Hostel – I ( CBH – I) – capacity – 208 seats and Campus Boys Hostel –II (CBH – II) – capacity – 238 seats
- On Campus Girls Hostel has the capacity of 224 seats and the off Campus Girls Hostel can accommodate around 135 girls.
- Wi-Fi facility is available in all the hostels and electricity and security is provided 24/7
- RO drinking water is provided
- Housekeeping facility is available throughout the year
- Transport facility for local market on a weekly basis
- Laundry Facility
- Multimedia- enabled and air-conditioned classrooms
- World- class sports facilities (cricket ground, table tennis, lawn tennis court, badminton court, basketball court, football ground, volleyball ground, billiards table, squash facilities, athletic tracks, shooting range)
- A well-equipped gymnasium, open-air theatre, medical centre, cafeteria, food courts, ATM, campus shop and a bookshop are few other facilities provided on campus
- MREI provides free Shuttle Service to & from Manav Rachna Badkhal Metro Station in the morning and afternoon.
- Well-equipped dispensary for first aid and minor medical services, with a qualified Doctor and nursing staff to take care of the medical emergencies. MREI also has two well-equipped ambulances to cater to any exigencies thus ensuring highest medical safety