K.R. Mangalam University is located in Gurgaon. It was established in 2013 by K.R. Mangalam Group. It offers programs in engineering and technology, business administration, medical science, and law.
The university has law courses approved by Bar Council of India, Architecture programs approved by Council of Architecture and Pharmacy programs approved by Pharmacy Council of India.
The university is spread over a 24.39 acre campus. It has 70 classrooms. The university provides assistance to the students to develop job-oriented skills trough Talent Enrichment Program, Recruitment Training and Professional Certificate Programs.
The university received Education Excellence Award by India Education bureau. It was also awarded “Best Emerging University in North India” by Assocham.
Application and Admission Procedure
K.R Manglam University offers UG/PG, Diploma courses and Doctorate Level courses. Admissions to the University are also done on the basis of merit list. Candidates having valid scores in JEE (Mains)/UPSEE/UGAT/CAT/MAT/SAT/GMAT/ENAT/EMAT will be given first priority during the admissions. Admission to B.Arch will be given on the basis of NATA. The selection of the students depends on the basis of Group discussion/ Personal Interview organized by the University.
HOW TO APPLY:
The application form can be filled through two modes i.e. either online or offline.
- The candidates first need to fill in the application forms.
- Candidates can either download the application form from the official website or obtain it in person from the University.
- Candidates who are applying on the basis National Level Exams have to fill a separate form online.
- Fill in the application form and also attach a copy of the required documents along with a photograph and signature.
K.R Manglam University, Sohna Road,
Hostel and Facilities
KR MANGALAM UNIVERSITY (KRMU), GURGAON
a. The KR Mangalam University provides hostels for the students.
b. Some of the other facilities provided in the campus are gym, fitness center, canteen, cafeteria, and medical.
a. The hostel facility is available for both girls and boys.
b. It also provides rooms which are fully furnished with beds, chairs, study tables, inbuilt cupboards, ceiling fans, wifi and CCTV surveillance.
c. Hostel accommodation is available for everyone and is based on first come first serve basis.
d. Amount of the scholarship offered:
The university provides scholarship to the students as per their academic scores.
a. Various societies in the campus
- Chetna (Self Development Society)
- Science Society (Dr. Abdul Kalam Society)
- Electronics Society
- E Yantra (Robotics Society)
- Legal Society
- Computer Society
- Architecture Society
- Health Society
- Management Society
- Photography Club (KRMU KLICKS)
- Cultural Society
- Rhetorica- Literary Society
- Sports Club
b. Various festivals celebrated in the institute:
Every year with great enthusiasm the university celebrates cultural fest “Rendezvous”.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
1) 3 year Law Degree Course - A candidate who has graduated in any discipline from a recognized University can appear for L.L.B. course
2) Integrated Degree Program - Candidate must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam or an exam cosidered to be equivalnt to 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam can enrol for integrated degree program (LLB and a first degree in any other subject).
Candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree after taking up other courses through distance mode are also considered eligible for integrated degree course. But those candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree through distance mode or from open universities without any basic qualification are not eligible for admission into law courses.
Minimum marks for admission into law courses -
1) 40% for SC/ST candidates
2) 45% for other candidates