Ansal University was previously known as Ansal Institute of Technology and it was established in year 2000. The institute was affiliated to Indraprastha University. Later in 2012 it was converted into a Deemed university and renamed as Ansal University. The university is promoted by Chiranjiv Charitable Trust.
The university is spread over an area of 15acres in Gurgaon, Haryana. The University has very good connectivity and is accessible by rapid metro.
The university is known for its international collaborations. The university offers degrees in Design, Architecture, Tourism, Management, Hotel Management, Arts, Engineering and Technology, and Health Sciences.
Some of the top universities that have collaborated with Ansal University are North Dakota State University, McMaster University, Clemson University, Tarleton State University, and Eastern Michigan University.
The university has good infrastructure and sports facilities. It has cricket and football stadiums. It also has hostel facilities for boys and girls.
The university helps disadvantaged students to cope with their academic pressure by providing bridge courses.
Application and Admission Procedure
How to Apply-
To apply to this university only online mode is available. Follow the steps-
- Visit the official website.
- Enter the required details on the new registration tab
- Login with the email and password sent to the registered e-mail
- Fill in the personal details and parent’s details
- Mention your full address along with proof.
- Choose the program one desires.
- Fill in the academic details and upload the supporting documents
- Pay the required application fee
For the bachelor courses, the merit list is formed using the following criterion-
- 70% weightage to marks in 10+2
- 30% weightage to a personal interview
- Then the merit list is formed and accordingly seats are alloted in various programmes
For Post graduation courses, the merit list is formed using the following criterion-
- 50% weightage to marks in graduation
- 25% to CAT/ MAT/XAT/ CMAT/GMAT/AUEE
- 15% personal interview
- 10% group discussion
Students are called in for counseling at the institution and seats are alloted on the spot according to the merit.
Hostel and Facilities
Students of the University have around 20 cultural societies and sport clubs to participate, develop and to exhibit their talents. The College is established on a spacious 14 acres campus with WI-FI facilities, sports complex, well resourced library, ATM, shopping mall, hospital, modern classrooms and lecture theatres.
Separate boarding facilities are provided for girls and boys, where 3 students share one apartment. The hostel comprises of 6 floors and includes a Common room, a meeting room for parents, recreational activities, indoor games, round the clock security and power supply, adequate and clean drinking water, and hygienic food.
The Sport Complex consists of 2 volleyball court, 1 basketball court, cricket practice nets and a football ground and a well equipped Gymnasium. On a regular basis the clubs and societies of the University organizes Skill development, group discussions, debates, role plays, and many other activities. Every year, the students also get the opportunity to organize and participate in Freshers party, Farewell party, and the Annual Cultural Festival.
|Maximum salary offered||620000|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered||350000|
1) 3 year Law Degree Course - A candidate who has graduated in any discipline from a recognized University can appear for L.L.B. course
2) Integrated Degree Program - Candidate must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam or an exam cosidered to be equivalnt to 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam can enrol for integrated degree program (LLB and a first degree in any other subject).
Candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree after taking up other courses through distance mode are also considered eligible for integrated degree course. But those candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree through distance mode or from open universities without any basic qualification are not eligible for admission into law courses.
Minimum marks for admission into law courses -
1) 40% for SC/ST candidates
2) 45% for other candidates