Application and Admission Procedure
maharshi dayanand university mdu rohtak
The student can apply online as well as offline for taking admission in the University. There are different procedures for the various courses available so the candidates need to search on the official portal for the admission process.
Check the eligibility criteria for the course and get ready to apply for it. The admission to all the courses is based on the merit list which is made on the basis of the qualifying examination.
Steps to be followed-
- The first step is to visit the official website of the university and click on the link which is given for the registration purposes.
- There will be two options for the candidates- Fresh registration or the already enrolled students. The candidate must choose the apt option.
- In case of the new students, click on the fresh registration and begin filling the application form.
- Save and proceed the changes and note down the registration id and password which has been generated.
- Now, login with the id and password generated. The form filled will appear on the screen. Now, fill the educational qualifications and click on the save button.
- Choose the course you wish to apply for and upload the scanned thumb impression, signature and the photograph and click on the accept box. The application fee is paid through e-challan at any branch of the Punjab National Bank or Axis Bank.
- Now, click on the axis bank as the beneficiary bank and click on the option of make payment. The fee details will appear on the screen.
- Now, you just need to click on generate challan and after that click on the yes button on the confirm dialog box.
- After the generation of e-challan, take out the printout and click on the logout button. The candidate will get a username and password via the registered e-mail after the payment confirmation.
- The student can visit the portal link and login to the portal to change the password. Now, a page will appear on the screen where the re-registration and pre-module section will appear where the students can select the optional subjects and click on the save button.
- The last step is to take out the printout of the application form.
The documents required for the procedure are-
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Graduation degree
- Post graduation degree
- Diploma certificate
- Any other certificate
Hostel and Facilities
Hostel and Other Campus Facilities
- The University is equipped with 19 hostels
- There are separate hostels for boys and girls. With 10 for girls and 9 for boys.
- The total accommodation capacity is over 4000
- Mess in each hostel is run by the residents on cooperative basis
- Each hostel has facilities for indoor games, recreation, STD, and canteen
- Almost all hostels are provided with internet connectivity with the rest to be covered very soon
- There is also a provision of 30 cyber cafes in the girls hostels
- Hostels are provided with Solar water heater, Solar cooker, and Geysers in bathrooms for winter season
Other Campus Facilities:
- `Yajanshala’ – for spiritual enhancement
- A central library named as Vivekananda Library and five satellite libraries – IMSAR Library, UIET Library, Maths Library, Law Library and IHTM Library
- The air-conditioned Internet lab of the library, has 80 Internet connected computer terminals with 1Gbps bandwidth connectivity provides access to e-journals and other e-resources
- Sports – Dr. Mangal Sen Multipurpose Gymnasium Hall with facility of Central A.C, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Cricket Stadium of Inter – National Standard, Synthetic Athletics Track, Swimming Pool of International standard, Lawn Tennis Courts, Basketball Courts, Boxing Hall, Wrestling Hall, Kabaddi Hall, Judo Hall, Squash Hall, Separate Sports Hostel, Astroturf Hockey Ground
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
1) 3 year Law Degree Course - A candidate who has graduated in any discipline from a recognized University can appear for L.L.B. course
2) Integrated Degree Program - Candidate must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam or an exam cosidered to be equivalnt to 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam can enrol for integrated degree program (LLB and a first degree in any other subject).
Candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree after taking up other courses through distance mode are also considered eligible for integrated degree course. But those candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree through distance mode or from open universities without any basic qualification are not eligible for admission into law courses.
Minimum marks for admission into law courses -
1) 40% for SC/ST candidates
2) 45% for other candidates