Reliable Institute Of Law, Ghaziabad Ghaziabad
|Popularity Rank (based on average rank of admitted students):||121|
Reliable, promoted by the renowned academicians, came into existence in the year 2005 with a vision of becoming a center of excellence in the field of education.At Reliable put new thoughts and ideas to develop, groom and empower the students to take up the global challenges.College provide the students world-class training infrastructure so that they can have the best practical exposure. In all its realms, Reliable has assumed a credible position amongst most progressing professional educational institutes of the country.College's continuous efforts have borne fruits and Reliable has recently been adjudged 'The Best Law College' of North India. This exponential growth itself is a testimony of sincere efforts made by the administrative and educational wing.
- To recognize the potential of each student, making them confident about their role for nation, diligent to work towards their goal and responsibilities and all co-creators of the future generation
- Endeavoring to identify the need of the students and society through implementation process ensuring compliance with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Blend of values, technology and quest for quality and excellence
- To face the challenge of the new millennium, being complement technically and technologically and ethically sound.
- To embark continuous improvement on the basis of training and retraining need based on learning
- Develop better skilled, more productive and innovative people
- Promote Reliable Institute of Management & Technology as a great place to learn application and transform.
- Promote Reliable Institute of Management & Technology as a partner with other stakeholders for advocating issues pertaining to the education.
Reliable Institute, Ghaziabad was established in 2005. It is the best college in north India. The college is affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University / Meerut University. It is approved by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) for B.Ed. Course and Bar Council of India (BCI) for Law course. The college offers Bachelor of Education (B. Ed.), Basic Training Certificate [BTC], Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) and Bachelor of Laws (L.L.B.).
The Institute has very active placement cell and it is committed to provide 100% placement. It also organizes industrial visit, industrial training, placement, campus interview, etc. to enhance the knowledge and confidence of the students.
Facts and Figures ofReliable Institute:
Type of Institute
ISO 9001:2008 certified institute
National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
Total no. of courses offered
Total no. of Teaching staff
Why to join Reliable Institute?
- Experienced Faculty Members- College has well qualified teaching faculty having years of experience in the field of education.
- Academic Facilities- College excellent support facilities like Moot Court Room, 24x7 Wi-Fi Connectivity to the Internet, library, computer laboratory and auditorium.
- Scholarships- Institute provides 100% scholarships to eligible General students, SC/ST and Minority students to help them in their studies along with financial support from the institute and government.
Hostel and Facilities
|Total Number of Boys Hostels||0|
|Hostel Accomodation (Boys)(Number of rooms)|
|Boys Hostel(Number of beds)|
|Boys Hostel(Average Area per Bed)|
|Total Number of Girls Hostels||0|
|Hostel Accomodation (Girls)(Number of rooms)|
|Girls Hostel(Number of beds)|
|Girls Hostel(Average Area per Bed)|
Contact Number and Address
|Address||Reliable Institute Of Law, College Lane, (near Radha Swami Satsang) Morta, Meerut Road, Ghaziabad – 201 003, Uttar Pradesh.|
Fee Structure and Scholarships
|Stream||Fees Structure for one year|
3 YEAR LAW COURSE Course
|Course Name||3 Year Law Course|
|Course Level||Under Graduate|
|Mode||Regular, Full Time,|
|Accreditation||- No Accreditation|
To pursue 3 year law course at students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
1) 3 year Law Degree Course - A candidate who has graduated in any discipline from a recognized University can appear for L.L.B. course
2) Integrated Degree Program - Candidate must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam or an exam cosidered to be equivalnt to 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam can enrol for integrated degree program (LLB and a first degree in any other subject).
Candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree after taking up other courses through distance mode are also considered eligible for integrated degree course. But those candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree through distance mode or from open universities without any basic qualification are not eligible for admission into law courses.
Minimum marks for admission into law courses -
1) 40% for SC/ST candidates
2) 45% for other candidates