Jamboo Vidyalya Jain College (J.V. Jain College), Saharanpur Was The First Center For Higher Education For The Students Of Saharanpur And Adjoining Area. It Is One Of The Premier Educational Institutions Of The State Encompassing A Vast,Beautiful And Pollution Free Campus Having Vast Playgrounds And Experimental Fields, Rose Garden, Indoor Stadium, Medical Center, Guest House, Bank Residential Quarters For Faculty Members And Employees. The College Aims To Impart Intellectual, Physical, Legal, Agricultural, Scientific, Technical, Or Any Other And All Sorts Of Education To Students According To The Education Code Prescribed By The Government And University Calendar.
- To impart intellectual, physical, legal, agricultural , scientific, technical or any other and all sorts of education to students (both boys and girls) according to the education code prescribed by Government & University calendar.
- To provide moral education to the students according to the best tenets of ahimsa as maintained by the Jain religion, the College being a Minority Institution.
- To prepare conscientious, self-reliant and good citizens.
The College authorities are kind enough to bring various self-finance courses and short term/vocational courses. The following courses are in pipeline –
- Sc. in Computer Science w.e.f. session 2014-15.
- Banking and Insurance
- Master of Social Work (Diploma course & Degree Course)
- Master of Public Adm.
- Diploma in cyber law, Human Rights, Intellectual property right, Env. Law etc.
- Establishment of Legal Aid Clinic is the topmost priority in the coming academic session
- The proposal for Community College is being chalked out and will be sent to UGC before deadline.
We are determined to get our College the status of “College with potential for excellence”.
The management of the College have a vision to convert the College into Autonomous Institution.
Why to join J.V. Jain College, Saharanpur?
Achievements: During The Course Of Long Journey, The College Has Achieved Many A Milestones In Academics, Sports, Politics And Extra-Curricular Activities And Its Alumni Has Made A Mark In Different Fields Of Public Service And Public Life.
Facilities: The College Has An Information Center To Provide All Kinds Of Information To The Students And Keep Them Updated. The College Also Has An Anti-Ragging Cell And A Counseling Cell.
For more details about admission please contact :-
Email-ID:- [email protected]
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
1) 3 year Law Degree Course - A candidate who has graduated in any discipline from a recognized University can appear for L.L.B. course
2) Integrated Degree Program - Candidate must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam or an exam cosidered to be equivalnt to 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam can enrol for integrated degree program (LLB and a first degree in any other subject).
Candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree after taking up other courses through distance mode are also considered eligible for integrated degree course. But those candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree through distance mode or from open universities without any basic qualification are not eligible for admission into law courses.
Minimum marks for admission into law courses -
1) 40% for SC/ST candidates
2) 45% for other candidates