Harshith Group of Institutions ( HGIS ) is an Integrated Campus to provide Technical education through B.Tech engineering four year degree courses in multi-disciplines viz., Electronics, Electrical, Civil, Computer Sciences, Mechanical, and to provide two year management education by awarding MBA post graduation degree.
The Integrated Campus, is constructed on a 30 acre land located in Survey Nos.531,531, 4/A, 4/AA, 21, 22, in Mankal Village, Maheswaram Mandal, Ranga Reddy District, Andhra Pradesh – 501359, within the city limits of Hyderabad, which has become a greater city with population of about 70 lakhs. The campus is also surrounded by many residential colonies on one side and FAB city on one side and many industrial units on the other side and very close the Rajeev Gandhi International Air Port.The campus comprises of Engineering Block and Management Block, along with other ancillary supporting facilities.
- Imparting quality education and developing-in-depth domain knowledge in the students through competent, highly qualified faculty churned from various sources.
- Training the students to develop soft skills, interpersonal skills and other good contemporary personality trails required by the industry.
- Providing state-of-art infrastructure for teacher competence, student learning to produce students at accepted levels of competence.
- Organizing regular interactive sessions in the campus by industrials personnel, conducting workshops and seminars on the latest trends in technology with active participation of the students.
- Promoting technological research, design and development through active collaboration with the industry and R & D organizations at nationals and international levels.
- To produce competent, dynamic and multi-talented young professionals matching the contemporary demands of the industry and thereby making them productive, resourceful and help development of the county.
- To evolve into a centre of academic and research excellence, in the country and to become an educational institute of international reputation with a team of highly qualified competent faculty and a pool of students of highest standard.
- It is our dream to attain the level of imparting perfect and complete education in the widest sense of the term with the ever changing needs of society at large and rural population-in particular.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||TS-EAMCET||BCA||75561 (Male) Rank||2016|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||TS-EAMCET||BCA||75561 (Female) Rank||2016|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering||TS-EAMCET||BCA||94175 (Male) Rank||2016|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering||TS-EAMCET||BCA||94175 (Female) Rank||2016|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||TS-EAMCET||BCB||75561 (Male) Rank||2016|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||TS-EAMCET||BCB||75561 (Female) Rank||2016|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering||TS-EAMCET||BCB||94175 (Male) Rank||2016|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering||TS-EAMCET||BCB||94175 (Female) Rank||2016|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||TS-EAMCET||BCC||75561 (Male) Rank||2016|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||TS-EAMCET||BCC||75561 (Female) Rank||2016|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering||TS-EAMCET||BCC||94175 (Male) Rank||2016|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering||TS-EAMCET||BCC||94175 (Female) Rank||2016|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering||TS-EAMCET||BCD||94175 (Female) Rank||2016|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering||TS-EAMCET||BCD||94175 (Male) Rank||2016|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||TS-EAMCET||BCE||75561 (Female) Rank||2016|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||TS-EAMCET||BCE||75561 (Male) Rank||2016|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering||TS-EAMCET||BCE||94175 (Female) Rank||2016|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering||TS-EAMCET||BCE||94175 (Male) Rank||2016|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||TS-EAMCET||General||75561 (Male) Rank||2016|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||TS-EAMCET||General||75561 (Female) Rank||2016|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering||TS-EAMCET||General||94175 (Male) Rank||2016|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering||TS-EAMCET||General||94175 (Female) Rank||2016|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||TS-EAMCET||Schedule Caste||75561 (Male) Rank||2016|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||TS-EAMCET||Schedule Caste||75561 (Female) Rank||2016|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering||TS-EAMCET||Schedule Caste||96942 (Male) Rank||2016|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering||TS-EAMCET||Schedule Caste||96942 (Female) Rank||2016|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||TS-EAMCET||Schedule Tribe||75561 (Male) Rank||2016|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||TS-EAMCET||Schedule Tribe||75561 (Female) Rank||2016|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering||TS-EAMCET||Schedule Tribe||94175 (Male) Rank||2016|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering||TS-EAMCET||Schedule Tribe||94175 (Female) Rank||2016|
To pursue MBA at HGIH students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.