Fee Structure Of GIIB, Visakhapatnam-Gitam Institute Of International Business
GITAM University has declared GITAM Institute of International Business as a School of Excellence in International Business.GITAM School of International Business recognized as a leader in international business education ranked second best in India and first in South India.GSIB will work with educational institutions, industry and society to promote managerial insights and disseminate them as widely as possible for the improvement of practice and society.GITAM School of International Business has built its reputation and created brand value on the many remarkable achievements of alumni, a relentless commitment to education in international business, a long record of research in international business.
To be among the best in International Business Education, Research, Training and Consultancy.
To continually improve the Programmes in international business keeping in view the three important aspects: relevancy, demand, and best of scholarship.
To design and execute management development programs for the service of industry, academic, and society.
To undertake consultancy for organizations to help them achieve “excellence” in their performance and contribute to global economy and society.
To pursue research to add value to scholarship, and improve practice.
- Academic Freedom: GSIB will promote academic freedom to express a diverse range of views in the pursuit of understanding and knowledge.
- Working: GSIB will work with educational institutions, industry and society to promote managerial insights and disseminate as widely as possible for the improvement of practice and society.
- Diversity and Participation: GSIB will promote the involvement of faculty, staff, students, men and women from all social, economic, ethnic, cultural and religious backgrounds. GSIB will involve faculty and students in the decision-making processes.
- Integrity: GSIB will uphold the highest standards of ethics and conduct in all activities.
- Sustainability: GSIB will manage the resources of the School in such a way that will meet the needs of the present without compromising the options of future generations.
- Environment and Society: GSIB will also manage the resources of the School in such a way that its responsibility towards environment and society is at the centre of its decision making.
Fee Structure and Scholarships
MBA-INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS Course
|Course Name||Mba-international Business|
|Accreditation||- No Accreditation|
|Mode||Full Time, ,|
|Annual Fee Structure|
|Tests Accepted||CAT/XAT/IIFT/MAT/ GMAT|
Contact Number and Address
|Address||Gandhinagar Campus, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530045, India|
|Phone||+91 89128 40413|
Teaching Staff by Department
|Department||Sactioned Strength||In Position||PhD|
Teaching Staff by Designation
Number of Students by Course
Number of Students by Course Level
|Number of Playgrounds|
|Number of Libraries|
|Number of Laboratories|
|Number of Conference Halls|
|Number of Health Centers|
|Number of Gyms|
|Number of Indoor Stadiums|
|Number of Computer Centers|
|Number of Guest Houses|