Lala Lajpat Rai College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai has been managed by Lala Lajpatrai Memorial Trust. The college is affiliated to the University of Mumbai. The college organizes number of co curricular and extracurricular activities for all round development of its alumni. The college strives to provide the finest environment for learning, research, innovation and character building. The faculty ensures that students gain not just technical knowledge but also a holistic act of skills that will equip them to face the real world.
The college strongly believes in total personality development through individual student counseling & guidance. The institution aims at inculcating a winning attitude and empowering students with necessary skills to face the challenges of an ever changing world. The mission of the institute is to educate and train students in the field of commerce, trade, industry, and management and information technology and to have collaboration with industry for equipping students with relevant knowledge, skill and attitude.
'To provide comprehensive education which will train our students to be globally competitive and socially responsible citizens.'
To provide education and training to students in the field of commerce, trade, management and in Information and Technology.
To make them fit and ready for the Industry.
To collaborate Academia with Industry for equipping our students with relevant knowledge, skill and attitude.
And above all, to make our graduates socially sensitive with high sense of civility.
Why Lala Lajpat Rai College of Commerce and Economics?
- Faculty: Lala Lajpat Rai College of Commerce and Economics, being a Golden Jubilee college has a colossal set of exceedingly qualified outstanding faculties. They are wholly responsible for the all-round beading session of the students. This institute also has a batch of visitingfaculties from other premier institutes
- Infrstucture: The wide spread campus has wonderful buildings in its pocket. All buildings are Wi-Fi enabled and are marked to the current trend. The Computer labs found in the campus are extensively used by the students as well as teaching staff.
- Auditorium: The auditorium here in this campus is a centralized Air Conditioned one which has the capacity to hold 650 people. Students can avail this foyer run through for practicing, hosting department as well as college functions.
- Library: A fully automated library with well stacked books, journals, periodicals and dailies
- Placement cell: It has a well-tailored placement cell which systematically caters the career needs of a student with the corporate requirements. It not only helps one in finding jobs but also useful to conduct internship programs during summer. Ranked at number 44 among the best commerce colleges in 2014 in Mumbai city.
For more details about admission please contact :-
Telephone No.: 91-22-23548240, 23548241, 23544707
Enquiry No.: 91-22-24925750
Email: [email protected]