AboutJiwaji University, Gwalior:
Jiwaji University came into existence on May 23, 1964, by Dr Sarvapalli Radhakrishna. The University put its efforts in for providing the high-quality education and shows the best performance. It has been accredited with Four Star status. The University has affiliated colleges in the fields such as Medical, Engineering, Science, Education, Nursing, Management, Arts and Commerce etc. It has highly qualified and experienced faculty to promote worthful education. The university has been accredited with 'FOUR STAR' status. The university has now once again prepared for NACC accreditation. The UGC Xl plan committee has also appreciated the performance of the university on various fronts.
Theability to enhance the well-being of the people by Educating, Creating knowledge and Serving the society by putting the knowledge to work with excellence. Jiwaji University is to lead the nation in research and education.Their main value is to foster innovation and creativity with value excellence.Recognitions and Accreditations:
- University Grants Commission [UGC]
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council [NAAC] with 'A' Grade
- Ministry of Human Resource Development [MHRD]
- Indian Institute of Technology, [IIT] Bombay
Faculty of Arts
- School of studies in languages.
- School of Studies in Jyotirvigyan.
- School of studies Library and Information Science.
- School Journalism and Mass Communication.
Faculty of Social Sciences
- School of Studies and Economics.
- Schooll of Studies Ancient Indian History.
- School of Studies Political Science and Public Administration.
- Regional Study Centre for Culture and Heritage.
Faculty in Education
- School of studies in Life Long Education Extension and Social Work
Faculty of Physical Sciences
- School of Studies in Environmental Chemistry.
- School of Studies in Chemistry.
- School of Studies in Chemicals Sales and Marketing.
Faculty of Management
- School of Studie sin Management.
- School of Studies in Tourism and Travel Management.
- Centre of Hospital Adminintration.
Faculty of Engineering Sciences
- School of Studies in Electronics.
- School of Studies in Computer Science and Application.
Faculty of Life Sciences
- School of Studies in Zoology.
- School of Studies Biochemistry.
- School of Studies Microbiology.
- School of Studies Botany.
- School of Studies in Neuroscience.
Faculty of Commerce
- School of Studies in Commerce.
Faculty of Engineering
- School of Studies Technology and Engineering.
Faculty of Law
- School of Studies in Law.
Faculty of Technology
- School of Studies in Biotechnology.
- School of Studies Biomedical Technology.
- School of Studies in Pharmaceutical Science.
Faculty of Physical Education
- Centre for Yogic Sciences.
- School of Studies in Physical Education.
- University has received a grant of 9 million from Department of Science and Technology
- University has received Rs17 million from ICMR, New Delhi
- University has received a grant of Rs 3.10 million from C.S.I.R
- UGC had approved a course on M Sc Tech in industrial Maths with Computer application under its innovative programmes.
- The university has increased the number of scholarships to 20 and the amount of scholarship has also been increased to 5000⁄- per month.
- University has produced of Ph.Ds in different subjects during last five years.
- Address: New Payga Gudi, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh - 474001
- Phone Number: 0751 244 2712,+917512442757
- Fax Number:+91 751 2341768
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at JIWAJI students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.