Universal Business School was established in the year 2009 by Strive India Education Foundation. The institute is known as the first green school in India and is founded by the business leaders who have business experience in all the five major continents. The institute that has been established with the vision to make itself as a world-class business school developing industry fit individuals. The college has been developed according to international standards so that the students could study without lack of any support for their education.How to Apply
The students who need to pursue M.B.A course need to apply online at http://www.universalbusinessschool.com/applynow.php and pay the registration fees of Rs. 1000/-. After this, there would be screening processes only after which the students would be admitted based on the final result.Admission Procedure
Once the application form has been submitted and payment is received by the college, the students are then required to appear for the Personal Interview. Based on the result of the Interview the students are then called in for Group Discussion round. After then the second round of the interview is conducted with the CEO, which is the final evaluation stage.
After all these stages are completed based on the final marks obtained in all three stages final call letter is issued. The students are then required to complete all the formalities after which their admissions are finalised.Eligibility Criteria
Candidate who wants to appear for the MBA program need to have a graduation degree with a minimum of 50% marks in the final examination. They need to obtain a valid score of CAT/GMAT/CMAT or CET. Final marking is then done according to final format:
- Academics - 20% Weightage (Min : 50% in Graduation)
- Entrance Exam - 20% Weightage (GMAT, CAT, CMAT, CET)
- Extra-Curricular Activities - 20% Weightage
- Work Experience - 20% Weightage
- Communication Skills - 20% Weightage
- The college has three fully equipped and spacious classrooms with a capacity of 130 students.
- A library spread in over 12000 sq. ft. is equipped with all the resources related to management.
- A cafeteria spread in over 4800 sq. Ft. which provides students with healthy and hygienic meals.
- Other facilities include a gymnasium, lounge and sports centre spread in over 6000 sq. ft.
Campus provides accommodation facilities to its students in its 58 student suits which is spread over an area of 1100 sq. ft.Placements
- The college has over 100 companies visiting its campus every year.
- The list of companies that recruited students from the 2012-14 batch were BOSCH, Genpact, Vodafone, CitiBank, Capgemini,
- The highest salary package awarded to the student was of Rs. 14 Lacs and the lowest being that of 7 Lacs.
- To know more about the placement of MBA course you can visit this link http://www.universalbusinessschool.com/placement_statistics.php
The college has two type of scholarships
- First is given to the student who has achieved any of the following:
- Work Experience of 5 years
- Score above 85 in CAT
- GMAT score above 650
Scholarships up to Rs. 1, 00,000 are provided under this scheme.
- Second is the earn while you learn the scheme in which students can work as they Hence, this amount can help them pay their hostel fee. Students can earn up to Rs. 2000/- per month under this programme.
The fee structure for the MBA are mentioned as under:
- 6,98,000/- for entire course if student is studying in Mumbai
- 9,18,00 if the student is studying in UK+Mumbai
- 8,48,000 if the student is studying only in The UK.
*Apart from this additional expense of Rs. 2,00,000 is required for hostel and food expenses.Student Life
The students are provided an exceptional opportunity to be a part of various extracurricular activities as well as social activities.
- An inter UBS sports tournament is organised for the students in which numerous sports competitions such as Soccer, Pool are present.
- Camps and Workshops related to mother earth and environment are organised.
- Also, the students are provided an opportunity to earn while they learn which further helps them in exploring various fields.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
|MBA Business Analytics||MAT||General||400 Marks||2017|
|MBA Finance||MAT||General||400 Marks||2017|
|MBA Human Resource Management||MAT||General||400 Marks||2017|
|MBA Information Technology||MAT||General||400 Marks||2017|
|MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management||MAT||General||400 Marks||2017|
|MBA Marketing||MAT||General||400 Marks||2017|
|MBA Operations Management||MAT||General||400 Marks||2017|
|MBA International Business And Econometrics||MAT||General||400 Marks||2017|
To pursue MBA at Universal Business School students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.