The present day competitive environment has its genesis in the economic reforms initiated by Dr. Manmohan Singh in 1991. The complexity of world economy has thrown serious challenges before the global business world entities. The winds of business seems to shift with ever increasing speed. Past becomes prologue is admittedly better than no reference at all. To withstand such challenges we need to have deep rooted knowledge, belief in oneself & courage to face adversity. We are on a constant splurge to excel in knowledge, skills, creativity & values.
Maharaja College of Management is promoted by Royal's Educational Society (Regd.) which is a philanthropic body consisting of eminent professionals in the sphere of management education.
The College is centrally located on a lush green Maharaja Educational Campus, Airport Road, National Highway - 76, Debari, Udaipur enjoying the vicinity of 'City of Lakes'-Udaipur in the state of Rajasthan.
To impart vibrant, innovative and comprehensive management education and to empower each student to successfully confront and overcome the formidable competition that awaits them in global market place.
Maharaja College of Management's Core Philosophy is rooted in the belief that, knowledge beyond education must point the way to self-fulfillment through the development of the entire personality. By optimizing their potential and providing them direction through a cohesive training program, MCM team will empower each student to successfully confront and overcome the formidable competition that awaits them in the global market place.
- Developing an awareness of the dynamics of global and strategic management, information technology and the inculcation of integrity and a sense of academic excellence.
- Imbibing innovation and creativity so as to facilitate changes and increased productivity, cost effectiveness and efficiency in organizational system.
- Fostering and enhancing an attitude for continuous improvement and learning to achieve global competitiveness.
- Pragmatic utilization of established practices.
- Focusing on the social responsibilities and attend the pursuit of optimal profits.
- Striving to practice excellence in communication and instructional skills.
Why to Join Maharaja College of Management?
1. 100% assurance for Placement Services- The college functions in close liaison with the industry professionals to ensure curriculum supports the skill development program of the students. The institute maintains a well of past placement record with major recruiters being Chambal Fertilizers and Chemical Private Limited, Style SPA, Shree Cement, HRDC, HDFC Bank, Religare, NBSC, Bajaj General Insurance, Bajaj Alliance, ING Vysya, Mahindra and Mahindra, Hindustan Petroleum, TCI, ICICI Prudential and Bank of America.
2. Well in place Infrastructure Support- The institute has a well-structured classroom set-up, Wi-Fi Access with 2 Mbps Speed, well-equipped laboratories, digital library, audio-video supporting lecture theaters, healthy canteen, indoor and outdoor sports facilities as well as transportation facility for students.
3. Soft skill and Personality Development Programme- The institute is active in the area of providing for soft skill and personality development programme with major initiative taken as English grammar and spoken English sessions, business communication seminars, Personality development lectures, Mock Group discussion and personal interview session and behavioral skill development seminars.
Courses Offered :-
- Master of Business Administration, 2 Years
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at MCM students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.