JSSCP is affiliated to the JSS University, Mysore and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), Govt. of Tamil Nadu and recognized by other statutory bodies. Atpresent the college is one of the largest postgraduate and research institutions in the country imparting quality pharmaceutical education and pharmacy practice.
The college not only provides quality education in pharmaceutical sciences but also to establish itself in research and provides an ideal platform for the overall development professionals. It maintains an exemplary pharmacy practice and conducts community outreach programmes that address the needs of the society at large.
- JSS was 5th rank in the country in an independent survey conducted by Courtesy: Career 360 in July 2011.
- In the last three decades, more than 1300 research papers have been published and presented at various national and international conferences.
- The college has received research grants from WHO, DBT, DST, ICMR, TNSPWT, CSIR, AICTE and UGC pharmaceutical industries.
- The College and the University are accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with 'A' Grade.
The college has MoU with many global and national universities like:
- Howard university, USA
- Latrobe University, Australia
- AIMST university, Malaysia
- Cincinnati sister city organization
- Gujarat Forensic sciences University
- Gujarat Defense Research Development Organization
- New Delhi Strides Arcolab ltd
- Bangalore and Semler Research Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore
Departments in JSS College of Pharmacy:
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmacy Practice
Address: JSS University, Ooty, 'Rocklands” Post Box No.20, Udhagamandalam – 643 001, Tamil Nadu, India
Phone Number: +91-423-2443393 / 2443647 / 2443847
Email ID: [email protected], [email protected]