ShahJehan group of colleges is a renowned institution in the learning hub of India – Hyderabad. It is known for providing educational opportunities in the fields of Business Management, Information Technology and Engineering disciplines under the affiliation of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University and Osmania University, Hyderabad. The courses offered are as approved by the All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi (AICTE). They intend to impart knowledge to aspiring students from all over the country at the learning hub of Hyderabad. They offer courses for Bachelors of Technology (B. Tech), Masters of Technology (M. Tech), Master of Computer Application (MCA) and Master of Business Administration (MBA).How To Apply
Applicants willing to apply for 2 – year, full – time MBA course at ShahJehan college of Business Management (SJBM) are required to contact the admission cell of the institute for the admission form. All payments during application are to be made in the form of a Demand Draft in favour of Shah Jehan College of Business Management, Hyderabad.
- The certificates required for the application process are as follows:
- SSC or 10th Original Marks Sheet
- HSC/Intermediate or 12th Original Marks Sheet
- Graduation/Bachelors Degree Original Marks Sheet Memo
- Bonafide Certificate, Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate, if you are an outstation student
- Admission to 2 – year, Full – time MBA course at SJBM is based on Government counseling process as defined by the government of Andhra Pradesh and university’s management quota for admissions.
- A candidate has to appear for university’s Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET).
- The approved intake is 60 seats from which the 70% seats are reserved by government counseling and the remaining 30% lie with the management.
- For more details regarding, kindly visit the admission page of the college’s website via this line - http://sjcolleges.com/new/admission.html
- Aspiring candidates seeking admission to MBA course must be Indian nationals for admissions through government based counseling system or else the candidate has to apply under management/NRI quota.
- All graduates who have completed a bachelor’s degree in a recognized university in Andhra Pradesh or equivalent in/out of the state are eligible for admission to 2 – year, full – time, on – campus MBA course at SJBM.
- All candidates must there after pass the ICET exam as conducted by the university or apply under management quota norms.
- The campus of ShahJehan college of Business Management is spread over 0.5 acres with well equipped class rooms, tutorial rooms and a library.
- Transportation facilities are available for day – scholars.
- A computer centre and an automated library are few other resources for students at SJBM.
On – Campus boarding or hostel facilities are not available at SJBM while accommodation for out – station students will be arranged by the administration near to the college campus.Placements
- Average salary package offered last year was INR 400,000 per annum and highest package offered was staked at INR 500,000 p. a.
- Igate Patni, UltraTech Cement, Fujitsu, Hexaware, Ambuja Cements are few of the companies that are known to recruit from SJBM.
- Last year 50% of the students were placed through campus recruitment.
- For more information regarding placements, kindly visit placement page of the college website - http://sjcolleges.com/new/placementcell.html
The fees for students under government based counseling are INR 78000 per annum. For more information regarding fees please contact via the link - http://sjcolleges.com/new/contactus.html
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at Shahjehan College Of Business Management students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.