Institute of Management Education, Ghaziabad was established in 1995 by a group of academicians whose vision was to pioneer a premier institute near the capital city of India to provide management education to the budding managers in India. IME, Ghaziabad is accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) and offers an array of Under Graduation and Post Graduation courses in Commerce, Law, Computer Application and Business Administration. The institute maintains a healthy record in placements and also has MOUs with international organizations and institutions.How to apply
- Students seeking admission to AICTE approved 2 – year, full – time PGDM course may follow the instructions listed below for registration or application:
- Download the application from IME, Ghaziabad website - imesahibabad.ac.in/ or find the PDF via the link - http://www.imesahibabad.ac.in/index.aspx/media/PDF/registration_form.pdf
Procure the application form through mail or personally by sending a demand draft for INR 1600 in favour of Institute of Management Education to be payable at Ghaziabad/Delhi.
- Fill – in the application form with the valid details and enclosing the supporting documents and send it to admissions office, IME – Ghaziabad along with the demand draft for application fee (if not already paid)
- The following are the supportibg documents which are to be enclosed along with the application form (All documents are to be attested by the Gazzeted Officer)–
- 10th class passing certificate
- 12th class marks sheet
- Graduation marks sheet
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate (By school (for regular candidates) or Gazetted Officer (for private school candidates))
- Transfer Certificate (Original)
- Two coloured Photographs
- Entrance test scores sheet
- Candidates seeking admission to 2 – year PGDM course at IME - Ghaziabad are required to appear for any of the entrance tests from CAT/MAT/ATMA/GMAT.
- Foreign/NRI applicants may apply by submitting valid GMAT scores. NRI applicants residing in India will have to appear in CAT/MAT/ATMA.
- Final Selection will be based on the performance in CAT/MAT/ATMA/GMAT, followed by group discussion/simulation rounds, as well as candidates may be gauged by a personal interview and some other parameters.
- For more information regarding admission procedure visit the following link - http://www.imesahibabad.ac.in/index.aspx/AICTE/index.php/admission/how-to-apply
Cut off for each exam is decided as per AICTE norms set by Human Resource Department of Government of India.Eligibility Criteria
As per AICTE NormsCampus Facilities
- At IME – Ghaziabad, a student may enjoy the various campus facilities such as library, seminar hall, gymnasium and sports facilities.
- Along with the many facilities as mentioned above, the campus also houses hostel facilities for all the students.
- Students can also access the modern computer centre at the institute.
- The hostel facility is available for both boys and girls.
- There are separate hostel buildings for both the gender. The rules formed by the warden must be followed by all students.
- Common rooms, spacious residential rooms and student co – operative mess are facilities offered by the hostel.
- IME – Ghaziabad maintains a 100% placement record which makes a premier institution for students to seek admissions into.
- The placement process is rigorous in terms of shaping the personality of the student to face “pressure – cooker” situations in recruitment process.
- For more information regarding placements and link to placement brochure, follow the link here - http://www.imesahibabad.ac.in/index.aspx/AICTE/media/Placement%20Brochure%202014.pdf
- Competition Success Review – GHRDC (November 2010) survey has ranked IME at 18thposition in its top list of Private B-Schools.
- Business India October 2010 has also rated IME as A+ among B-Schools in India.
- IME is ranked A++ by Business Sphere in May 2010.
- It is ranked A +++ by Go Getter, 2013
- Student life is full of zeal and activities at IME – Ghaziabad.
- The institute involves its students in various activities such as Seminars, Corporate Interactions, Sports activities, Social activities, alumni talks – “Fragrance”, annual cultural programme – “Manthan”, etc.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at Institute Of Management Education students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.