The Dental College & Hospital (DYPDCH) was established 22nd October in the year 2000 and is a constituent unit of Dr. D. Y. Patil University, Pimpri, Pune. The college is recognized by the Dental Council of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, and the Government of Maharashtra. The college is housed in spacious, well-planned building which accommodates all the departments, equipped with 'state-of-the-art' facilities. The well-equipped laboratories and infrastructural facilities are inseparable parts of the excellent academic activities. The Dr. D. Y. Patil University has set up the college to be one of the premier dental institutes of the world.
- Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Department of Dental Implants
- Department of Oral Medicine and Radiology
- Department of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry
- Department of Periodontics and Oral Implantology
- Department of Oral Pathology and Microbiology
- Dr. D. Y. Patil Dental College is Affiliated to Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune.
Address:Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri, Pune, Maharashtra411018
Phone: +91 20 27805600 / 27423422
Fax: +97 20 27423427
Email: [email protected]
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MDS at Dr. D. Y. Patil Dental College & Hospital students must satisfy one of the following eligibility criteria-
1) Candidate has completed a 3 year course in BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) from a recognized university.
2) Candidate who has completed a 2 year PG diploma approved by Dental Council of India are eligible to pursue a MDS course in the same discipline.
Please note that in a non-governmental institutes, 50% of the seats will be filled by management of the institute. Academic merit should be considered while granting admission under management quota. Rest 50% seats will be filled by competent authority based on the academic merit of the candidate.
Academic merit of a candidate will be determined based on the performance in competitive exam conducted by the state governemnt or competent authority or centralized competitive exam conducted at the national level.
Candidate must score at least 50% marks in the competitive exam. For SC/ST/OBC candidates the minimum percentage required is 40%.
Performance in first, second and third year of BDS exam can be considered to determine the academic eligibility of the candidate.