Government Dental College & Hospital, Mumbai was established in the year 1938.Government Dental College & Hospital, Mumbai has been consistentlymaintained the top rank by the Outlook Magazines for past two years. This institute believes in being the paradigm in education and healing as it boasts of state of the art pieces of equipment and technology as well as a highly qualified and respected teaching staff. The Institute has been equipped with all the modern facilities which help in a better interface between the teachers and the students.Government Dental College & Hospital, Mumbai results have been quite astonishing as the teaching and non-teaching staff have been striving hard to achieve their goals set by the instituteand also helping the students.
- Dental Council of India [DCI]
- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Department of Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- Department of Oral Medicine, Diagnosis & Radiology
- Department of Prosthodontics
- Department of Periodontics & Community Dentistry
- Department of Oral Pathology & Microbiology
- Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Department of Pedodontics
- Department of Orthodontics
- Address:P D'Mello Road, St. George Hospital, Near Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Area, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400001, India
- Phone Number: 9987557061
- Fax Number: 22620789
- Email ID:[email protected]
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
|BDS||NEET||Other Backward Class||4669 Rank||2015|
|BDS||NEET||Schedule Caste||31322 Rank||2015|
|BDS||NEET||Schedule Tribe||49403 Rank||2015|
|BDS||NEET||Other Backward Class||5571 Rank||2015|
|BDS||NEET||Schedule Caste||33921 Rank||2015|
|BDS||NEET||Schedule Caste||32581 Rank||2016|
|BDS||NEET||Schedule Tribe||60225 Rank||2016|
|BDS||NEET||Schedule Caste||38102 Rank||2016|
|BDS||NEET||Schedule Tribe||66438 Rank||2016|
|BDS||NEET||Schedule Caste||34302 Rank||2017|
|BDS||NEET||Schedule Caste||54375 Rank||2017|
|MDS Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||NEET-MDS||General||21 Rank||2017|
|MDS Prosthodontics||NEET-MDS||General||24 Rank||2017|
|MDS Oral Pathology and Microbiology||NEET-MDS||General||207 Rank||2017|
|MDS Oral Medicine and Radiology||NEET-MDS||General||223 Rank||2017|
|MDS Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||NEET-MDS||Schedule Caste||745 Rank||2017|
|MDS Oral Medicine and Radiology||NEET-MDS||General||207 Rank||2017|
|MDS Oral Pathology and Microbiology||NEET-MDS||General||276 Rank||2017|
|MDS Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||NEET-MDS||Schedule Caste||650 Rank||2017|
To pursue MDS at Government Dental College And Hospital students must satisfy one of the following eligibility criteria-
1) Candidate has completed a 3 year course in BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) from a recognized university.
2) Candidate who has completed a 2 year PG diploma approved by Dental Council of India are eligible to pursue a MDS course in the same discipline.
Please note that in a non-governmental institutes, 50% of the seats will be filled by management of the institute. Academic merit should be considered while granting admission under management quota. Rest 50% seats will be filled by competent authority based on the academic merit of the candidate.
Academic merit of a candidate will be determined based on the performance in competitive exam conducted by the state governemnt or competent authority or centralized competitive exam conducted at the national level.
Candidate must score at least 50% marks in the competitive exam. For SC/ST/OBC candidates the minimum percentage required is 40%.
Performance in first, second and third year of BDS exam can be considered to determine the academic eligibility of the candidate.