Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences (DMIMS), a self-finance premier deemed university of Maharashtra. It is located in a 125 acre campus in Sawangi, Wardha about 80 kms from Nagpur, which is the geographic centre of India. It is located away from the hustle and bustle of the city amidst serene surroundings in a self-sustaining complex with an excellent academic ambience.
Facts & Figures :-
|Recognized||UGC and AICTE, New Delhi|
|Accredited by||National Assessment and Accreditation Board (NAAC) with A grade|
|Certified by||ISO and HRD, Govt. of India with A grade|
|Campus||Located at Pratap Nagar, Nagpur, Maharshtra|
|Nearest Metropolitan City||Nagpur|
Goals & Objectives :-
- To provide for need based, learner, community and quality centric education in all such branches of learning as may be deemed appropriate from time to time, so as to enable a student to reap the fruits of tertiary education.
- To institute Degrees, Diplomas, Fellowships, Certificates and other Academic distinctions on the basis of examinations and other permissible methods of evaluation.
- To create higher intellectual capacities and abilities towards generation of Globally relevant trained health manpower.
- To venture into innovations and evidence based modifications in various domains of educational process as a whole.
- To provide for generation of new knowledge through interdisciplinary research relevant to the societal needs.
- To create centers of excellence for research and development, and for dissemination of knowledge and its relevant application regionally, nationally and Globally.
- To offer continuing educational programmes to update knowledge and skills and to generate and promote amongst the students, teachers and employees an awareness and understanding of the societal needs of the country and ready them for all such needs
- To undertake innovations, extramural studies, extension programmes and outreach activities to cater and to contribute to the sustainable development of the society.
- To provide need based consultancy to the relevant industries and public health organizations.
- To ensure the faithful adherence to directions and/ or guidelines issued by the University Grants Commission and other Regulatory Statutory Bodies from time to time.
- To undertake all such initiatives as may be necessary and desirable towards furtherance of the Objectives and Goals as are set from time to time.
For more details about admission please contact :-
Phone : + 91-712-2229904, 712-2229977
Fax : +91-712-2245318
E-mail : [email protected]