Symbiosis International University is a private co-educational deemed university which is located in Pune and has been recognized by UGC and AICTE.
The deemed to be university was established in the year 1971 and was given an autonomous status in the year 2002 by the Ministry of human resource development and since then there has been various institutes affiliated to it.
It has been accredited with an A grade by the NAAC team. It is a part of Symbiosis society which is its major managing body. The campus covers 138 sq km of area and encompasses around four million people.
It is one of the leading engineering colleges which have been ranked 144 among the BRICS nation in the year 2018. It often ranked among the ‘Top 10 Private B-Schools in India’.
Located in Pune, Maharashtra, it has been affiliated and approved by UGC & AICTE. The motto of the university is to provide best education to the students in the field of engineering and technology.
Application and Admission Procedure
How to Apply?
The application process is common for all programs offered by this university.
- The interested candidates need to visit the website www.snaptest.org and register themselves.
- And obtain a login id and password for future use, and fill up the form with all personal and educational details.
- After filling in all the details correctly, the candidate needs to make payment of Rs 1500+ Rs 1000 as the registration fee, either through online gateways ( Credit Card/Debit card/Net Banking) or DD. (Payment Advice from any branch of Axis Bank/Indian Bank).
- After the payment collect the payment slip and post it to Symbiosis International University (Deemed University), Pune.
- If you opt for DD then send the DD along with a print copy of duly filled up the application form. The DD should be in favour of Symbiosis Test Secretariat and payable at Pune.
- The university sends a confirmation mail after successful completion of the application./
The University conducts SET entrance test for admission in all UG courses and SNAP test for all PG programs. On the basis of the score of the entrance test counseling is done and then seat is allotted to the candidates.
Hostel and Facilities
Symbiosis International University has its ancestral roots in symbiosis society established in 1971. It was founded as a deemed university in 2002. It is located in the urban part of Pune, Maharashtra, India.
The university is affiliated to University Grants Commission (UGC) and its courses are approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
The college campus provides a student a calm environment and yet a challenging curriculum to bring out the best in him/her. Facilities present on campus include Auditorium, Gymnasium, Health Care Centre, Library, 24/7 WiFi facility and Yoga and Aerobics center. Other amenities on campus include Swimming pool, Bank, ATM, and Sports arena.
Separate hostels for girls and boys are available in college premises. Each hostel has single and twin sharing rooms with basic features like a bed, cupboard, table, chair and electrical socket facility.
All the rooms are spacious and provide a homely stay to its students. Dining hall provides a wide variety of menu and a hygienic kitchen. Laundry services, Recreational room, sports complex and a small library are also available in the hostel.
Round the clock security is available along with a separate warden for each hostel. Internet facilities are provided for the whole day without interruption.
|Maximum salary offered||1450000|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered||630000|
1) 3 year Law Degree Course - A candidate who has graduated in any discipline from a recognized University can appear for L.L.B. course
2) Integrated Degree Program - Candidate must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam or an exam cosidered to be equivalnt to 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam can enrol for integrated degree program (LLB and a first degree in any other subject).
Candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree after taking up other courses through distance mode are also considered eligible for integrated degree course. But those candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree through distance mode or from open universities without any basic qualification are not eligible for admission into law courses.
Minimum marks for admission into law courses -
1) 40% for SC/ST candidates
2) 45% for other candidates