|Popularity Rank (based on average rank of admitted students):||121|
About Haldia Law College, [HLC] Haldia:
Application Criteria to courses:
Approvals and Affiliations:
- Affiliated to Vidyasagar University.
- Approved by the Bar Coucil of India.
- Address:ICARE Complex, P.O. Hatiberia, Haldia, Purba Medinipur, West Bengal-721657, India.
- Phone: 03224 - 255355 / 255356
- Tele Fax: (03224) 255356
- E-mail:[email protected]
- Website : http://hlc.in/
Hostel and Facilities
|Total Number of Boys Hostels||0|
|Hostel Accomodation (Boys)(Number of rooms)|
|Boys Hostel(Number of beds)|
|Boys Hostel(Average Area per Bed)|
|Total Number of Girls Hostels||0|
|Hostel Accomodation (Girls)(Number of rooms)|
|Girls Hostel(Number of beds)|
|Girls Hostel(Average Area per Bed)|
Contact Number and Address
|Address||Haldia Law College, Dr. B.r. Ambedkar Bhaban, 2 Nd Floor, City Centre, P.o. Debhog, Haldia, Dist. Purba Medinipur, West Bengal, Pin-721 657|
Fee Structure and Scholarships
|Stream||Fees Structure for one year|
3 YEAR & 5 YEAR COURSE Course
|Course Name||3 Year & 5 Year Course|
|Course Level||Under Graduate|
|Mode||Regular, Full Time,|
|Accreditation||- No Accreditation|
To pursue 3 year & 5 year course at students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
1) 3 year Law Degree Course - A candidate who has graduated in any discipline from a recognized University can appear for L.L.B. course
2) Integrated Degree Program - Candidate must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam or an exam cosidered to be equivalnt to 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam can enrol for integrated degree program (LLB and a first degree in any other subject).
Candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree after taking up other courses through distance mode are also considered eligible for integrated degree course. But those candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree through distance mode or from open universities without any basic qualification are not eligible for admission into law courses.
Minimum marks for admission into law courses -
1) 40% for SC/ST candidates
2) 45% for other candidates