JIS Group Educational Initiatives is one of the largest and leading education providers in the Eastern part of India. The group was established by Sardar Jodh Singh in 1998 to impart education, knowledge and employment to the students. The group focuses tonurture research initiatives which help the students to establish the worldwide network with industry. JIS Group contributes significantly to better understanding of the processes of creativity and innovation. The JIS Group offers the diverse spectrum of undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the field of Engineering, Computer Applications, Dental,Law, Pharmacy, Management, Hospitality and Education. The JIS Group has 25 colleges under it.
Accreditations and Approvals:
- National Board of Accreditation [NBA]
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council [NAAC]
- All India Council for Technical Education[AICTE]
- Pharmacy Council of India [PCI]
- Dental Council of India [DCI]
- Directorate General of Employment and Training [DGET]
- National Council of Vocational Training [NCVT]
Recognitions and Affiliations:
- University Grant Commission [UGC]
- Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology [MAKAUT]
Rankings and Awards:
- JIS Group has ranked number 1 rank as Education Brand in 2017 by Economic Times.
- Narula Institute of Technology has rankedTop 150 Engineering Institutions in India by NIRF.
- Narula Institute of Technology has ranked Best amongst Top 3 Private Engineering Colleges in West Bengal by NIRF.
- JIS College of Engineering has been awarded ASSOCHAM Education Award for Best Engineering College of West Bengal in 2017.
- Narula Institute of Technology has been awardedASSOCHAM Education Award for Best Engineering College of West Bengal in 2016.
- JIS Group is recognized as one of the Best Enterprises in Educational Spheres by Europe Business Assembly.
- JIS Group of Institutions have been awarded as 'Asia's Best Private Institute'.
- Russian New University
- Scientific Research Institute 'ASONICA'
- Russian-Indian S & T Centre
- Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
- Department of Engineering and Technology
- Department of Pharmacy
- Department of Dental Science
- Department of Computer Applications
- Department of Science
- Department of BusinessMangement
- Address:81, Nilgunj Road, Agarpara, Kolkata -700109
- Phone Number: +918697743361, +918697743362,+9133 2563 6677
- Email ID:[email protected]
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
1) 3 year Law Degree Course - A candidate who has graduated in any discipline from a recognized University can appear for L.L.B. course
2) Integrated Degree Program - Candidate must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam or an exam cosidered to be equivalnt to 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam can enrol for integrated degree program (LLB and a first degree in any other subject).
Candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree after taking up other courses through distance mode are also considered eligible for integrated degree course. But those candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree through distance mode or from open universities without any basic qualification are not eligible for admission into law courses.
Minimum marks for admission into law courses -
1) 40% for SC/ST candidates
2) 45% for other candidates