Being a student is one of the most exciting times of a young person's life and so it is important that they choose the right place and subject to study is important, as the choices you make now will influence your future on both a personal and a professional level. This prospectus will help you make those decisions by giving you the detailed information you need about St. Paul's and our study programmes. Here is a great learning experience waiting.
Proper training and qualifications are probably more important today than they have ever been. Young people need the right skills and knowledge to cope with the next important stage of their life.
The institution was established in the year 1994, since then our students have been placed in different reputed institutions in India and abroad. Every year the students pass percentage is upward trend and highlighting the meritorious marks and performance.
The B.Com, course has testified thirteen batches passing out from the college with spectacular results.
The eighth batch of B.Sc (Computers) has also passed out from the college with the glorious results.
A huge choice of courses is only a part of what we have to offer across Four Campuses,
1) At Gowda Hostel Building, Himayatnagar,
2) Himayatnagar Main Road
3) Towli Chowki Main Road,
4) Opp. Darusalam Bank, Towli Chowki.
5) Attapur, Pillar no:187
Admission Procedure :-
Candidates who have passed 10+2 / Intermediate or its equivalent in any discipline, from a recognised University/Board are eligible to seek admission for the degree course. The candidates seeking admission to degree course should apply in the prescribed application form, along with a registration fee of Rs.100/-, with the following documents duly enclosed, and should ensure that the application reach the college office within the stipulated data (given in the admission form)
- Memo-cum-Pass certificate issued by the Board of Intermediate in original.
- Transfer Certificate issued by the college where the students has last studied.
- Bonafide-cum-Conduct certificate.
- Students hailing from other states must submit the Migration Certificate along with a Migration Fees.
- Caste particulars like SC/ST/BC with sub-castes, income of the parent residential and employment particulars should be furnished in the admission form.
- Admission will be stickily made on the basis of merit.
- Preference will be given to the minority students in seeking the admissions on the basis of merit. The rest of the seats are accommodated to the non-minority students.
- The admission provisionally granted will be notified on the college notice board.
- One set of photocopies of original documents should be enclosed along with the admission form and the originals shall be submitted at the time of admission.
- The candidate selected to attend the interview will be notified, and on selection will have to pay the prescribed fee to the college A/c. The fee payable to the university by the candidates who granted admission, will be collected along with the University examination fee during January/February, which will be notified separately.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded except for the reason of non-eligibility.
- A declaration form the parents has to be furnished, assuring that he/she will be responsible for the payment of his/her ward's fee, for his/her regular attendance (80% attendance is compulsory), for his/her academic performance and his/her behavior in general.
For more details about admission please contact :-
Email ID : email@example.com
Phone No : +91 40 27602533, 27613211
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|