Mandar Vidyapeeth, an autonomous institution established in 1945 by Late Anand Shankar Madhavan, has a pioneering role in the educational realm of erstwhile Bhagalpur Division. Madhavan ventured to set up a University imparting Education up to Graduation level through the medium of national language so also the mothertongue Hindi.
The Vidyapeeth gradually expanded its activities in the sphere of Education. Adwaita Mission High School up to 10+2 level affiliated to C.B.S.E., Delhi was started in 1990. Adwaita Mission Training College is a sequent step towards its extension which was founded in 2006 to cater the needs and aspirations of a vast sprawling area inhabited by the rural mass including the under privileged tribes and minorities. In a brief span of its inception, the institution has added another feather to its cap when it has got the status of IGNOU B.Ed. Programme Study Centre in 2007. Besides all these, the institution has been trying its best to impart Quality Education by extending its activities in order to make it as a Centre of Excellence in the field of Education.
Our Vision Lies In The Cretro Of Mandar Vidyapith (Soham) . The Spirit Of Adwaita Mission Is Embedded In The MottoEveryman Is Potentially Divine And As Such, Is 'Power, Knowledge, Bliss, Absolute' To Lead An Angelic Life On The Basis Of The Above Mentioned Truths So Also To Build Up A Casteless And Classless Society Where Love Will Be The Law And Service Will Be The Religion Of The People. For This, Our Approach Is Cultural. By Culture, We Mean A Cultural Movement To Study, Understand And Appreciate The Values Within Others. Our Educational Program Is Based On The Philosophy Of The Upanishads As Preached By Aadi Shankaracharya And Swami Vivekananda.
• To Prepare The Teachers Of High Calibre For All Levels Of Education In Tune With The National And International Goals
• To Train The Teachers As Leaders Of The Emerging Society With Sense Of Public Responsibility
• To Produce The Teachers With Knowledge And Character, Ideals And Aspirations, Attitude And Motivation
• To Enable The Teachers To Become Good Innovators
• To Equip The Teachers With Motivation For Manifold Activities To Lead A Socialized Life
Eligibility For Admission :
- Graduate / Post-Graduate in any subject (Minimum 50% marks in Graduation / Post- Graduation level)
- Reservation Policy of the Govt. of Bihar and T.M. Bhagalpur University is strictly followed. Merit is the sole criterion for admission into the course. In case of non–fulfilment of reserved seats, vacant seats can be allotted to the candidates from general category only on merit basis.
Contact Info :
Phone no. : 06425-291311
Mob. nos. : +919771459016 +919771459020