Rajalakshmi School of Business is a prominent school of management located in Chennai. The college believes that the future of an individual should be simple and at the same time be straight forward. Started 18 years ago with the vision to become and institute that excels in promoting management education the Institute has created some leaders according to global standards. The college has the mission to impart industry relevant and globally impactful management education.How to Apply
For admission to this course, the students need to apply online by visiting the link http://forms.rsb.edu.in/rsb1114. After completely filling the form online the students need to pay the application fee of Rs. 600/-. This fees can be paid through Debit/Credit Card. The students can also obtain the form from the institute in Chennai by paying Rs. 600/-. After obtaining the form, the students can fill the same and submit the form with their passport size photograph at the Institute.
Note: For any other query the student can reach the college at [email protected]Admission Procedure
The college after the receiving the admission form shortlists the candidate based on their result in CAT/ XAT/MAT/GMAT. Then the selected students are given a topic to write an essay of 2000 words. After the evaluation of the article final merit list is released based on the performance in the entrance exam plus the written test round.Eligibility Criteria
A candidate who wants to pursue a PGDM course from RSB must have a graduate degree from a recognised university. Also, he should have secured more than 60% in his graduation accompanied by a valid score of GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT.Campus Facilities
The institute has received LEED Gold certification of being a green institution. Some of the facilities available are:
- Fully Wi-Fi enabled campus with high bandwidth internet. All the world class facilities have been incorporated to help students get an excellent learning environment.
- The classrooms or lecture halls are spacious and have audio-visual learning aids to make teaching interactive and efficient.
- The college takes a special care of the students nutrition and hence has a completely hygienic and well-maintained Food quality is regularly monitored, and the students feedbacks on the food are sought as well.
- Library is the core of every institute and hence the Institute has well-maintained stocks of books as well as journals in its library.
- The list of companies that recruited students from the 2013-14 batch were TCS, RBS, Wipro, JK Tyres, HCL, Cognizant, Accenture, HP, Ashok Leyland,
- To know more about the placement of RBS PGDM course you can visit this link http://rsb.edu.in/placement/
- The students securing above 90 percentile in CAT or above 700 marks in GMAT get 100% tuition fee waiver.
- Sports scholarships are awarded students who have participated in national or international competitions.
- Residents of J&K or SC/ST category are awarded 25% fee waiver.
The fee structure for the entire course is Rs. 4,00,000/-
* Apart from this the hostel and food charges account for Rs. 1, 60,000/- for two year.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management Marketing||MAT||General||400 Marks||2017|
To pursue MBA at Rajalakshmi School Of Business students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.