Sree Sastha College of Engineering (SSCE) was started in the year 2009. Branches of study areECE, EEE, CSE, MECH,& M.E.The Institution is situated in the eastern wing of Sastha Group of Institutions.It is located 25 km from Chennai Central Railway Station 20 km from Chennai Domestic and International Airport and 15 km from Chennai Metropolitan Bus Terminus (CMBT).The campus is situated in a spacious land with a pleasant environment that helps the students to concentrate on their studies. The college features well furnished and air conditioned labs ,aesthetic landscaping and tree-line walk ways reflecting all-green campus.INDIA, the leading developing country in the world plays a vital role in the field of HRD especially in the areas of science, Engineering and technology. It most satisfactorily fulfils the needs of world’s HRD demand. The Contribution of south India especially Tamilnadu is appreciable as the migration of technical persons such as Skilled assistants, Technicians, Scientists and Engineers is high. Under the context of globalization, most of the leading foreign MNC’s are interested in starting business in India especially in South India .The Educational Policy of India also encourages the growth of Technical Institutions in the Country. Hence, there is a very good demand for the qualified and quality engineers of fresh in nature among the public and private sectors including overseas.
Sree Sastha College Of Engineering has a vision to realize. A vision of 'developing into a multidisciplinary, multi campus technological institution of excellence in this part of the globe, providing the right ambience and environment to create engineers and technocrats who serve the needs and demands of society'.
The Management of Sree Sastha has taken on the mission
- To Provide the necessary infrastructure to support an institute of excellence;
- Foster and grow an academic team to cater to the ever increasing demands of the student community;
- Motivate the students, the faculty and the stakeholders to utilize the facilities provided;
- Augment all available avenues to develop students for the changing needs of the society, and
- Finally to develop SSCE into international institute of excellence.
Sree Sastha College Of Engineering is committees to provide for students, an ambient learning environment, for parents a promise of worthy career for their children and for the society, worthy citizens. We shall continually upgrade, update and prove ourselves to keep up to this promise.
- To increase 15% pass percentage every semester.
- To increase the placement of students 10% every year.
- To increase the number of students enrolled for higher studies 10% ever year.
- To develop 1% of students as entrepreneurs every year.
- To encourage the faculty to attend one faculty development programme per semester.
- To facilitate the faculty to participate or present one research paper in the National or International conference per year.
- To facilitate the faculty to publish one research paper in the National or International journal per year.
- To arrange one Guest Lecture per subject per semester.
- To arrange one Industrial visit per semester To enroll one professional body membership every year To provide consultancy to one industry by every department every year.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|