The Erode College of Pharmacy was established in 1992 by the Erode Educational Trust for Bachelor Pharmacy Course. The College is housed on a campus with an imposing building and most conducive atmospheres for academic excellence. The campus is located in 5 acres pollution free, a picturesque lush green environment offering right ambience and conduciveness for quality education and research. The Erode College of Pharmacy (ECP) at Veppampalayam in Erode, Tamilnadu. It is located at about 8 K.M. from Erode city towards Perundurai.
Erode is well connected by bus and train from Coimbatore (2hrs), Salem (1.30 hrs.) and Chennai (7 hrs.) and is near to the N.H.47 connecting Bangalore and Cochin. Plenty of local transport arrives from both Erode and Perundurai to the college campus. The College is housed in an independent and spacious building constructed as per the norms and specifications of AICTE, New Delhi. The institution offers B. Pharm (4 years), Pharm. D (6 years), M.Pharm (2 years) in four specializations and Ph. D. The college is recognized by Government of Tamilnadu, affiliated to The Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai, approved by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), New Delhi and All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
The infrastructure of the college includes well-equipped laboratories, WiFi-campus, a well-stacked library, spacious lecture halls, separate boys and girls hostels, separate gym for both boys and girls, food court, spacious play ground, payphones, computer and language labs etc., All this makes the college a conductive academic learning that provides students with quality education in a clean and comfortable environment.
Key facts of the Erode College of Pharmacy?
- Higher education preparations: The College provides higher educations like Gate preparations etc. thereby helping the student for higher studies.
- SpeciTrainingngs: the college provides training in communication Skills, Soft Skills, Verbal ability, Interpersonal skills, Computer and internet skills, Training in the handling of equipments like HPLC, FT-IR, Spectroflurometer etc.
- Special Career counselling: the college provides continues career counselling, mock Interviews, Guidance for resume preparation etc.
- Faculties from reputed colleges: All the teachers are highly educated either they have a doctorate degree or are masters in their feilds.Also the student-teacher ratio is small, so that teacher – student interaction is more, hence giving the student maximum exposure to techniques.
Facts & Figures :-
|Principal||Dr. V. Ganesan|
|Approval||All India Council for Techinical Education (AICTE, New Delhi) and PCI|
|Affiliated to||The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai|
|No. Of Workstations||35+|
|Institutes under the university||25+|
|How to reach?||8 Km from Erode city near Perundurai|
- Department of Pharmaceutics
- Department of Pharmacetical analysis
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Pharmacy practice
- Department of Pharmacognosy
For more details about admission please contact :-
- Mobile: 98434 92100, 94423 24397, 98652 25323
- Phone(Office : 0424-233 99 29, 233 9538, 233 9539
- Fax: 0424 233 9539
- E-mail: [email protected]
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|