Narasinha Dutt College, Kolkatta was established in 1924. The college is affiliated to the University of Calcutta. The aim of the college is to impart quality education to the increasing quantity of studentship and to make the teaching learning process compatible with the changing patterns in the higher education. The objective of the institute is to facilitate research activities and to introduce vocational job oriented programs. The college envisages to use teaching aids/ innovative devices in order to make the teaching-learning process more attractive to the new generation of learners and to introduce research activities in various departments and also to enhance the present infrastructural facilities to expand and upgrade the quality of teaching.
Why to Join Narasinha Dutt College, Howrah, West Bengal?
- Alumni- The college alumni are well established and active. It provides the ex students with strengthening of their relations with their college. The alumni also provides with welfare of the institute.
- Career Counseling and Placement Cell- The career counseling and placement cell provides the students with requisiteguidance in order to achieve their dream jobs. It also provides assistance to the students who need it.
- Scholarships- The College provides scholarships to the students on the basis of their percentage in the University exams. There are a number of scholarships available.
- To introduce more PG courses
- To promote more research activities
- To introduce more vocational programmes
- To become a centre of excellence
For more details about admission please contact :-
Tel: (9133) 2643 8049/ 2643 4259 ;033 - 26438049
Email : [email protected]
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|