Centurion University of Technology and Management, [CUTM] was established in the year 2005. The University provides good quality of educationto the students. CUTM concentrates onexperience based and practice-orientedlearning. The University hasIndustry partnerships which help the students a lot. It has five campuses at Paralakhemundi, Bhubaneswar, Bolangir, Rayagada, and Chatrapur offering courses in various educational fields.
Accreditations, Recognitions, and Approvals:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council [NAAC] with 'A' grade.
- University Grants Commission [UGC]
- All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]
- Association of Indian Universities [AIU]
- National Institutional Research Framework [NIRF]
- CUTM was acknowledged by the United Nations for works done in reaching to the underprivileged through employment linked skill development.
- CUTM was awarded 'Section-1' Status by Australian Government, Department of Education & Training in March in 2016.
- CUTM wasgiven A++ ranking in India in the Annual ranking of B-School by 'Business India' and ranked third in the state of Odisha.
- CUTM was ranked A-4 amongst the promising B-Schools of Excellence by All India Management Association Survey.
- CUTM in the year 2015 Won National Innovation Challenge from the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship [MOSDE] for Organic Agriculture Project.
- CUTMBhubaneswar Campus awarded 'Best Performing Center' by NSDC during the year 2013 – 2014.
- CUTM was awarded the 'Entrepreneur University of the Year, 2012' by School of Educators [SoE]Global Education Awards, 2012.
- M.S. Swaminathan School of Agriculture
- School of Architecture Planning and Design
- School of Applied Sciences
- School of Engineering and Technology
- School of Teachers Education
- School of Education
- School of Humanities and Social Science
- School of Management
- School of Media and Communication
- School of Mines
- School of Pharmacy and Life Sciences
- School of Paramedics and Allied Health Sciences
- School of Vocational Training
- Institute of Knowledge and Societies
- Address: Ramchandrapur, Jatni, Bhubaneswar, Khurda – 752050, Odisha, India
- Phone:(0674) 2492496
- Email ID:email@example.com
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at CIT students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.