Kautilya Institute of Technology and Engineering was set up in the year 2002 and inside this brief period has changed itself into one of the chief foundation for designing and mechanical examinations in Rajasthan. Engineering is the now the key calling to manageability and thriving into the future and in such manner, They provide the best to guarantee quality instruction and training, an endeavour is to give universal models to our understudies to confront the difficulties for the changing worldwide needs. KITE is known for the devotion and truthfulness in the designing field, belief in delivering engineers with great esteems and character. The workforce is focused on building up the logical, specialized and inventive aptitudes for its understudies. Uncommon classes and projects are masterminded to concentrate on aptitudes and information required to lead and oversee designing exercises. Identity advancement projects to improve relational abilities are given most extreme significance.
Approvals and Affiliations:
- All India Council for Technical Education, [AICTE] New Delhi
- Rajasthan Technical University
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Physics
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of English
- Department of Humanities
- Address:ISI - 16, RIICO Institutional Complex, Kautilya Circle Sitapura, Jaipur - 302022, Rajasthan, INDIA.
- Phone Number: +91-141-2770199, 2174351
- Email ID:[email protected]
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at KITE-SOM students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.