Compucom college is locatedin the heart of Jaipur City. It has architecturally designed spacious building with background of fascinating landscaping on the large campus spread across 10 acres.The Campus is having very peaceful and hygienic environment. It has over 1,00,000 sq. ft of constructed area of college building and labs, over 65,000 sq. ft. of constructed area of hostel buildings,over7,000 sq. ft. ofconstructed area of computer centre, over 8,000 sq. ft. ofconstructed area of library. It has separate hostels for girls and boys inside the college campus.
The girls hostel has enough rooms to accommodate 200 girl students. It has separate mess, club andgymnasium. The boys hostel has four blocks of single seat rooms where 424 students can stay. It also has separate mess, club, and gymnasium.
The college has highly qualified and experiencedfaculty including IITians, BITSians and Ph.D, MBA, MCA & BE Holders. College also has in-campus accommodation for the faculties for the benefit of the students.
For the overall development of the students we provide facilities of various indoor and outdoor games, clubs for entertainment, in-house Psychologist for Personality Development& Counseling , Communicative English Lab to teach English Speaking and Medical Facilities.
The college is having a fully Air conditioned Auditorium fully equipped with modern and advanced Audio Visual systemfor various presentations & seminars conducted by the renowned Indian and Foreign Experts.
Being a sister concern of the Rajasthan's Largest Software company, the Campus has excellent Computing Facilities at the Computer Centre established by the Industry Experts together with the close Industry relationships , helps the student to know and grow according to the current scenario across the globe.
Vision and Mission
Compucom Institute of Technology and Management, a constituent of the Compucom Foundation, with the help of its sister organization, Compucom Software Ltd. (CS) and Compucom Infomedia Pvt. Ltd. aims to provide world class technicaknowledge in the classrooms & labs with on the Job Training in the above companies. Our objective is to produce world class technocrats, who would achieve highest leveof technica, mora& sociavalues to become most successfu& good citizens of the nations, to serve for the betterment of the entire mankind with there technicainnovations.
We Aim To
- Provide the highest quality student support
- Deliver a professionaservice
- Use effective teaching and learning techniques
- Promote equaopportunities and celebrate our culturadiversity
- Offer support and guidance concerning your future career and studies
- Provide a safe and secure learning environment, supported by clear policies and procedures
- Located in I.T. Park in the heart of the city of Jaipur.
- 4 Kms from Airport, 10 Kms from Rajasthan University, 11 Kms from Gandhi Nagar (Jaipur) Railway Station.
- 10 acre open campus with hygienic environment.
- Highly qualified, experienced and motivated faculty including IItians, BITSian and Phds.
- 1 Mbps Lease Line for 24 hrs INTERNET availability.
- In-house psychologist for Personality Development and Counseling.
- Communicative English Lab to teach spoken English.
- Training and Placement Cell.
- Compucom College has direct interfacing with Compucom Software Limited, Rajasthan (Largest Software Company).
- Jaipur and USA IT Centers are connected with point-to-point Internet lease line, which provides direct exposure of IT working at International level to its students.
- Well-furnished and secured separate hostel for Girls and Boys.
- College Buses ply in all parts of the City.
- Clubs for entertainment and Indoor games for Girls and Boys.
- Canteen and Mess Facilities.
- Jeevan Vigyan Kendra, Gym, Table Tennis and Outdoor Games like Volley ball, Football etc.
- Accidental cum Disability Insurance of1.0 lac for all student & staff.
Ranked among the Top 10 Private Engineering Colleges in Rajasthan
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at CIITM students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.