A private women’s university located in Sikar Rajasthan, Mody University (MUST) was established by Mr R.P. Mody in 1998.
It is approved by UGC. It laso has approvals form AICTE, COA, NBA and Bar Council of India for the relevant programs. It offers programs in Arts, Architecture, Technology, Design, Commerce, science and others. It is spread over 265 acres of land. It has international collaborations with Florida International University, Stony Brook University, University of North Texas, and CERN.
It was awarded Progressive Women’s University by Assocham in 2017. It was also ranked at 48th position among top business in India by Careers360 and top 33 universities by India Today in 2015.
The university has a mission to be “Committed to nurturing excellence in women through imparting knowledge and enabling them to become professionals”.
Application and Admission Procedure
Application form can be filled through both online and offline platform.
To do the online submission of the form, you need to visit the official site of Modi University. There you will see the admission menu click on it, a page will appear with all the details of admission there you will find enroll now button click on it you will see a registration page fill it then the form will appear write all the details.,
Then upload documents and proceed to pay the application fee which is INR 600. It can be paid by through credit card, e challan, debit card and net banking.
To do the offline submission of the form first download the PDF of the application form that is available on the site. Send the filled form along with the demand draft of Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of “Modi University of Science and Technology”, payable at Lakshmangarh and mail it to the address given below:
Central Admissions Office,
Modi University of Science and Technology,
Students will be selected for admission in ug and pg courses only on the basis of merit.
For more enquiries, visit this link: http://www.modyuniversity.ac.in/admission-queries/
Hostel and Facilities
te. There are around 8 hostels on campus with 180 beds each. Rooms are categorised into single, double or four-bed facilities (AC/Non AC). Various other facilities provided in the hostels include-
- Water-cooler machines equipped with latest RO technology have been installed at every floor, Wi-Fi Connectivity is provided 24×7
- Residential Lady Doctors and the female nursing staff is available at the University clinic. University also arranges visits to Dentist, Ophthalmologist and ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat Specialist) from time to time. Two ambulances are also kept ready for any emergencies.
- One of the largest mess facilities (2500 seater)
- The approximate annual fee comes to around 1,80,000 INR
- A cupboard, a study table, cold and hot water facilities according to weather, a bookshelf and a dressing mirror are provided
Other Campus Facilities:
Many other facilities are provided for the all-round development of the students. These include-
- Tapovan – the one of a kind spiritual and meditational habitat on campus
- Lots of student clubs such as Anahata, Robota, Athlon, Social Impact Club, Khushi etc
- Focus on nurturing sporting talents and giving the proper all-round exposure with facilities for equestrian, Tennis, Cricket, Football, Martial Arts, Athletics etc.
- Unique certificate foreign language courses available. Learning at least one foreign language is mandatory for the students of Mody University
|Maximum salary offered||1150000|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered||430000|
|MBA Family Business and Entrepreneurship||MAT||General||400 Marks||2017|
|MBA Finance||MAT||General||400 Marks||2017|
|MBA Human Resource Management||MAT||General||400 Marks||2017|
|MBA International Business||MAT||General||400 Marks||2017|
|MBA Marketing||MAT||General||400 Marks||2017|
1) 3 year Law Degree Course - A candidate who has graduated in any discipline from a recognized University can appear for L.L.B. course
2) Integrated Degree Program - Candidate must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam or an exam cosidered to be equivalnt to 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam can enrol for integrated degree program (LLB and a first degree in any other subject).
Candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree after taking up other courses through distance mode are also considered eligible for integrated degree course. But those candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree through distance mode or from open universities without any basic qualification are not eligible for admission into law courses.
Minimum marks for admission into law courses -
1) 40% for SC/ST candidates
2) 45% for other candidates