The Madhav University was established under the act no. 7 of 2014 of state legislature by the government of Rajasthan. It has been notified by UGC to award degrees. The motto of the university is to provide excellent quality education along with a learning experience in order to promote self growth and development.
It is located in Sirohi, Rajasthan and was established in the year 2014 by the Manav Bharti Charitable Trust. The campus is spread across 100 acres in a lush green accommodation near the international airport and the railway station.
The University has been approved and recognized by AICTE, Government of Rajasthan, Association of Indian Universities, Pharmacy Council of India, Bar Council of India and UGC. The private university has been established by Dr Rajkumar Rana.
The admission into most of the programs offered by the university is on merit basis. Though it also accepts scores of JEE- Mains, GATE, CAT/CMAT/XAT/MAT, SET etc.
Application and Admission Procedure
The application process for all courses in Madhav University has to be completed through offline or online mode. Admission to B.Tech is done on the basis of JEE Main or merit basis. The minimum eligibility for admission in any post graduate course is passed in graduation in the field relevant to the post graduate course.
The selection criteria to all courses are based on the merit in the qualifying examination. M.Tech admission is done on the basis of GATE examination or merit basis. Admission to MBA is done on the basis of GMAT/ CAT / CMAT/ XAT/ MAT. The selection for Ph.D. is based University conducted Entrance test and Interview or UGC-NET/GATE/CSIR-NET/SET examination.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidate seeking admission through entrance examination needs to register to the official website of the conducting bodies.
- Candidates can visit the official website of the University and click on Admission Tab.
- Click on Admission Form and download the form.
- Candidates can also apply online through official website.
- For Ph.D. program, candidate submit the application fees with application form in form of DD in favor of Madhav University, payable at Abu Road (Sirohi) to Registrar, Madhav University Pindwara (Sirohi).
- Entrance Test Fees for Ph.D. : Rs. 1000
- Fill the application form, attach the necessary documents and sent it to:
Post: Bharja, Opp. Banas River Bridge Toll
NH – 14, Abu Road,
District Sirohi-307 026
Hostel and Facilities
Hostel and Other Campus facilities
The University has decent hostel facilities which are open to domestic as well as international students. Some of the salient features of the hostel facilities are:
- Separate facilities for both boys and girls
- On campus internet connectivity
- Air-conditioned with double/triple seated rooms
- Adequate mess facilities present apart from a separate canteen
- Medical assistance and transport facilities to railway station and bus stations during official breaks
- On campus finishing cell for intellectual and physical development of the students
- Gym and Yoga facilities are available
- A eco-friendly campus spread over 100 acres near NH-27
- 38 state of the art laboratories with workshops within the campus
- As far scholarships are concerned, the University provides fresher scholarships to meritorious students, girls who are the single child of their parents and also for the weaker sections.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
1) 3 year Law Degree Course - A candidate who has graduated in any discipline from a recognized University can appear for L.L.B. course
2) Integrated Degree Program - Candidate must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam or an exam cosidered to be equivalnt to 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam can enrol for integrated degree program (LLB and a first degree in any other subject).
Candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree after taking up other courses through distance mode are also considered eligible for integrated degree course. But those candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree through distance mode or from open universities without any basic qualification are not eligible for admission into law courses.
Minimum marks for admission into law courses -
1) 40% for SC/ST candidates
2) 45% for other candidates