Manipal University Jaipur was established by Manipal Education Group in June, 2011. The university has 5 faculties – Law, Engineering, Architecture, Management, and Design.
The promoter group – Manipal Education Foundation was established in 1982 and has been actively running multiple education institutes in different parts of the country.
The university is spread over 121.32 acres of land. It provides hostel facility to the students. The university has 124 classrooms.
The university has differently-abled friendly campus. It has notably good IT and Wi-Fiinfrastructure.
The university was ranked in top 10 for academic excellence by Higher Education Review magazine.
The university has 20 active student clubs on the campus. Some of the notable ones are – IEEE Student Chapter, Maths Club-TRACTRIX, Automobile Club-RPM, and Coding Club-Randomize.
The admission process for various programs is based on scores in entrance tests. University conducts its own exam MU-OET for admission into engineering course.
Application and Admission Procedure
manipal university Jaipur
There are different eligibility criterions for the different courses. The candidates need to scrutinize the courses properly before applying for the admission process.
The candidates can fill the form online or offline depending upon their needs and preferences. The eligibility criterion has to be taken into consideration before filling the forms.
For the online application forms- The candidates need to visit the official website of the university and look for the required category.
- The personal details and the educational qualifications must be filled accurately.
- After this the candidates need to upload the scanned documents mentioned as per the dimensions specified in an appropriate manner to go further to the next step.
- After the uploading of the documents, the next step is to make the payment. The candidates can visit the official website for the payment process. The printouts of the application forms must be taken out for the counseling and the interview process.
- The candidates must stay tuned to the website in order to keep track of the dates for the admission process.
For Offline admission Forms
Follow the below mentioned steps-
- Candidates need to print and fill out the application form/prospectus and attach the required documents along.
- Next, they need to attach a demand draft for a sum of Rs 800 in favor of “Manipal University Jaipur” payable at Jaipur.
- Send it through at the following address-
Manipal University Jaipur,
Jaipur-Ajmer Express HighWay,
Hostel and Facilities
The hostel is present separately for both boys and girls separately on campus. Varied facilities are provided and few of them are explained as follow-
- The 5000+ student beds spread in a campus over 30 acres
- Fully air-conditioned with a dedicated power back-up
- Fully furnished with wooden beds, mattresses, wooden wardrobes, tables, chairs, AC, bucket, mug, dustbin, curtain, lights etc
- In-House security and house-keeping teams working 24×7
- Multi cuisine restaurant, Indian, Chinese, Street food, Laundry services, Airtel Kiosk, Gift Shop, Stationery shop, departmental store, Unisex Salon are available within the hostel premises
- Hot bath facility available in all the rooms along with RO treated drinking water
- Dedicated hostel grievance portal is available on the official website
- High-speed internet with 50 GB download and up to 10 Mbps speed provided
- Students will be able to choose a room, room partner and floor of their choice from many options available
- A state-of-the art Gym, with a dedicated coach
Other facilities that are provided by college authorities include-
- Central Computing Facility
- State-of-the-art Library with a large number of national and international journals, e-books and e-journals. Students and faculties are given online access to many e-books/courses, from Pearson, NPTEL, etc
- Student Clubs: Green Club, Robotics Club, IEEE Students’ chapter, ICEIT chapter, Music and Dramatics Clubs etc
- Sports: Standard Turf Pitch Cricket Field, Two Basket-Ball courts with modular floor tiles, Lawn Tennis Courts, Volley Ball Courts with AstroTurf Flooring
- Indoor Game facilities
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
|MBA Finance||MAT||General||600 Marks||2017|
|MBA Human Resource Management||MAT||General||600 Marks||2017|
|MBA Marketing||MAT||General||600 Marks||2017|
|MBA Operations Management||MAT||General||600 Marks||2017|
1) 3 year Law Degree Course - A candidate who has graduated in any discipline from a recognized University can appear for L.L.B. course
2) Integrated Degree Program - Candidate must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam or an exam cosidered to be equivalnt to 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam can enrol for integrated degree program (LLB and a first degree in any other subject).
Candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree after taking up other courses through distance mode are also considered eligible for integrated degree course. But those candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree through distance mode or from open universities without any basic qualification are not eligible for admission into law courses.
Minimum marks for admission into law courses -
1) 40% for SC/ST candidates
2) 45% for other candidates