The Institute for Integrated Learning in Management was establishedin 1993 under the aegis of the Ram Krishan & Sons Charitable Trust. It was set up with the intent to impart quality education in the field of management and to equip young people with knowledge and skills that would enable them to make a meaningful contribution to an economy that has to face the challenges of global competition.
About IILM Academy of Higher Learning [IILMAHL], Jaipur:
IILM Academy of Higher Learning, Jaipur was established in 1998 and is engaged in promoting higher education at the postgraduate level. It acquired its place in Rajasthan amongst the best Management Institutes on account of its faculty, facilities and ambience within a short span of 19 years. The Academy has a fully integrated campus with state-of-the-art education and follows the Application oriented research that flows into the teaching-learning process. It generates leaders capable of changing the world of Business.
- All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]
- Collaboration with Rajasthan State Industrial Development and Investment Corporation [RIICO]
- IILM ranked @ 8th position among Indian Engineering Colleges by Go Getter magazine in 2014.
- IILM Engineering College has also been placed ahead of one of the Engineering Colleges at eight ranks in a Participative Survey, rank fourth as well for ‘Top Faculty’.
- It has also earned the fifth rank for its exceptional ‘Placements’.
- Simmons College of Boston, US
- YORK Institute of Health Research(YIHR), YORK University, Toronto, Canada
Address:35/95, RHB Colony, Sector-10, Kumbha Marg, Pratap Nagar, Sanganer, Jaipur,Rajasthan - 302033
Email ID:email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at IILM students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.