College of Engineering and Technology Bikaner was established in the year 2007. The college which is affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University offers two programs namely B.Tech and M.B.A. Due to its top class infrastructure as well as qualified and experienced team of 120 teachers the college has become one of the pioneers in the field of education. The college has taken it as its mission to produce successful individuals with comprehensive education and necessary technical education. Institute makes sure that the individuals are prepared to excel in every field and also be able to battle globalisation.How to Apply
Applicants who wish to pursue M.B.A from this institute need to appear for CMAT organised by the AICTE.
Once you have a valid score in hand, you will be going through Counselling process. During this process, you will be allotted admission base on the merit list released as per the score obtained.Admission Procedure
Candidates who wish to pursue this course need to appear for CMAT organised by AICTE. After the test based on your score, you will be called in for counselling. After, which based on your performance you will be allotted colleges.
The Institute provides 2-year full-time course in M.B.A. It has an annual intake of 60 students selected on the basis of CMAT organised by AICTE.Cut off
The criteria for cut – off is governed by AICTE.Eligibility Criteria
Candidate is seeking M.B.A from this institute need to have a valid undergraduate degree in the hand of minimum three years duration. Plus, you need to score more than 50 % in undergraduate and should have appeared for CMAT and obtained a valid score.Campus Facilities
- The college as maintained by the government has all the necessary Spacious and fully ventilated classrooms.
- Computer labs with more than 60 systems and high-speed
- A central digitised library with more than 20,000 books and a subscription to more than 40 journals.
- Seminar hall with the capacity of more than 100 students, equipped with central air conditioning system.
- Sports and recreational facilities, ATM services, medical facilties,
- The list of companies that recruited students from the 2012-14 batch were HP, Wonder Cement, Indian Army, L&T, Syntel, etc.
- To know more about the placement of IFMR PGDM course you can visit this link http://tpo.cet-gov.ac.in/Placement.html
- Minority Scholarships
- Higher Education or Post Metric Scholarships
- AICTE Scholarship
- Scholarship by Government of Rajasthan.
There are certain activities in which the students are encouraged to participate apart from the studies. Some of these are:
- NCC: The students are made to participate in NCC training and camps. They are made to learn the principles of dedication, hard work and discipline.
- NSS: Students are made to interact with the local underprivileged crowd in which they experience and gain a true look at life. They are helped to understand the relation they have with these communities etc.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at CET students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.