RBS is an innovating organization of management in Mumbai which render All India Council of Technical Education affiliated 2 year masters in management studies and 9 months Post Graduation Programme in Management. RBS is also under the University of Mumbai and founded in 2008.MMS / MBA
Two year master degree course with All India Council of Technical Education affiliation.How to Apply
- Students can apply through online and offline mode.
- The URL link for online application is http://rbs.rustomjee.com/mms
- Offline application can also downloaded from the above URL link.
- Directly go to the school office for paying the application amount of Rs.1000/-.
- Paying the application amount by sending the DD of amount Rs.1500/- to college.
- For more information visit the RBS home page rbs.rustomjee.com/
- The supporting documents along with the application are five photos, Common Management Admission Test score card, copies of UG certificate, TC,+2 certificate, SSLC certificate, nationality certificate, relocation certificate (if applicable), Photostat copy of Aadhar card, caste certificate( if applicable).
Graduates (at least a three year bachelor degree) in any stream with an aggregate of 50 percent or more marks are qualified to apply for the program. Scores from the following exams are accepted: Common Management admission test, AIMS Test for Management Admissions, Association of Management of MBA/MMS InstitutesAdmission Procedure
- Two type process for admission CAP and NON-CAP
- NON-CAP has 3-levels. They are Article Writing, Demonstration, and PI
- After the submission of application entry will provided in 2 days.
- Students have 7 days’ time for admitting the proposal.
- The URL link for the college website is rbs.rustomjee.com/
- 100% employment assistance
- Minimum income suggested Rs. 2.5 l/yr.
- Maximum income suggested Rs. 6.8 l/yr.
- Maximum salary range suggested in the year of 2014 – 15: Rs. 4.12 l/yr.
- Total companies requested for campus interview (2014- 15): 47
- Entire interview organized (2014- 15): 125
- Number of interview participated per scholar (2014- 15): 4
- The top recruiting companies are KMB, Tata consultancy services, Accenture, SKP and the like
One of the top MMS College in Mumbai
According to HTCampus Index the rating of RBS is 4.3 out of 10
Average user rating in HTCampus index is 3 out of 5Campus Facilities
- RBS Campus is spread over five hundred acres.
- Workshops are furnished with state-of-the-art instruments and technologies.
- A spacious library with a large variety of books.
- The classes are equipped with latest technologies.
- Separate accommodation for men and women are offered.
- Spacious library helps the students to stay updated.
- High speed Internet connection is also available.
RBS provided narrow quantity of grant for admirable applicants.
The grant is based on the following: secured 75% and more in B.com, BMS, B.SC, BE or 80% and more in CET examinations.Student Life
- Engineering visits
- Summertime residency programs
- Start date for Registration – 14th august 2014
- Uploading date for registration – 22nd august 2014
PGPM is a 9 month AICTE programme in management.How to Apply
- Scholars can apply through online and offline mode.
- Directly go to the college office for paying the application amount.
- The URL link for online application is http://rbs.rustomjee.com/pgcurriculum
- Admission procedures are taken only after the payment of the admission amount.
- Secured fifty percentage and above in Graduation.
- Entrance exam mark is not considered.
- Select the students only through Article Writing, Demonstration and Individual Discussion
- Finish the online application procedure by filling the data through this link http://rbs.rustomjee.com/pgcurriculum
- 3-levels of admission procedure. They are Article Writing, Demonstration, and Individual Discussion
- After the submission of application entry will provided in 3 days if you are qualified.
- Students have 7 days’ time for admitting the proposal.
Total fees for 9 month PGPM course is RS. 135,000/-Important Dates
- Start Month for submission of application is – Jan
- Last date for submission of forms is – Jun 30
About Rustomjee Business School (RBS) Mumbai Suburban
|Affiliated to||University of Mumbai, Mumbai|
|Aid Status||Unaided - Private|
|Minority||Y ReligiousParsi - Gujrati|
Hostel and Facilities
Rustomjee Business School (RBS) Mumbai Suburban Hostel
|Total Number of Boys Hostels||0|
|Hostel Accomodation (Boys)(Number of rooms)|
|Boys Hostel(Number of beds)|
|Boys Hostel(Average Area per Bed)|
|Total Number of Girls Hostels||0|
|Hostel Accomodation (Girls)(Number of rooms)|
|Girls Hostel(Number of beds)|
|Girls Hostel(Average Area per Bed)|
|Popularity Rank (based on average rank of admitted students):||121|
Contact Number and Address
J.s.road, Ideal Farms, Dahisar West
|Phone||22 - 28937458|
RBS Fee Structure
|Stream||Fees Structure for one year|
|Management (MBA)||₹ 1,00,000|
Courses Offered at Rustomjee Business School (RBS) Mumbai Suburban
M.B.A. Master Of Business Administration / M.m.s.-master Of Management Studies (Management Studies)
Intake120Course LevelPost GraduateModeRegular, Full TimeDuration2 YearsAffiliated ToUniversity of MumbaiStart Year2011AccreditationNot Eligible: Not Applied₹ 1,00,000
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at RBS students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.