It is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Osmania University, Hyderabad. It is a private college. It is also approved by Government of Telangana. The college was established in 2008.
Its motto is “Empower Women- Impact the World”. It has been ranked 147th in the best 150 engineering colleges in India. It has been accredited to NAAC.
It is located in Chapel Road, Abids, Hyderabad, Telangana, India. The college offers placement into top companies like Amazon, Cognizant, Genpact, IBM, SAP, Wipro, etc.
The college provides various facilities like computer labs, sports complex, cafeteria, library, auditorium, hostel, labs, medical service, etc.
Admission is done on the basis of merit scored in EAMCET or PGECET conducted by the Government of Telangana.
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Humanities & Sciences
- Information Technology
- Master of Business Administration
Application and Admission Procedure
Stanley College of Engineering and Technology for Women
How to apply
For admission to UG Engineering programs, prospective candidates have to sit for TS EAMCET. The application form has to be filled online. Students have to login to the official website of TS EAMCET –
www.eamcet.tsche.ac.in/TSEAMCET and click of TS EAMCET APPLICATION FORM link. Then the students have to fill in the relevant details. The application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 200/- for SC/ST) has to be paid online.
For admission to the PG engineering courses 70% of the seats are reserved for candidates who have given TS PGCET/GATE. Students have to apply online by going to the official site-
www.pgecet.tsche.ac.in and registering themselves. Then they must fill the form with required details. The application fee of Rs. 800/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST) has to be paid online.
For admission to their MBA program students need to provide their scores in any relevant entrance test- CAT/MAT/XAT/TSICET.
- Mark sheets of 10+2 qualifying exam
- Degree certificate of UG course in the relevant discipline from any recognized university
- Verifiable documents of scores obtained in relevant entrance tests
- Passport size photograph to be scanned
- Signature of candidate to be scanned
Hostel and Facilities
Hostel Facilities provided by the SCETW are of high standard. The College has tied up with SP hostels to provide accommodation facilities to the students.
- It has 26 rooms which accommodate 150 students.
- The campus services like library and internet are made available to hostel inmates beyond the college hours.
- 24 Hours RO Clean drinking water / Mineral water is also provided.
- The entire campus is Wi-Fi enabled
- There is also a provision for 24 x7 medical care for an emergency.
The SCETW has a spacious on-campus canteen with a variety of South Indian food and snack items are provided to the students and staff of the college at highly subsidized rates.
- For Sports too, the institute has an Athletics Non-Standard Track, Volleyball Courts, Throw Ball Court, Kabaddi Court. For the indoor games, the institute has Badminton and Table Tennis facilities and also has provisions for carom, chess etc.
- The SCETW also has a state of the art Gymnasium
- The Main Auditorium of the SCETW has a total seating capacity of 300 and is Centrally air-conditioned.
- Buses are provided for the transportation of the students. The routes and pickup points are clearly laid out along with pre-fixed timings.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
|BE Computer Science and Engineering||TS-EAMCET||BCA||74816 (Female) Rank||2016|
|BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering||TS-EAMCET||BCA||96908 (Female) Rank||2016|
|BE (Information Technology)||TS-EAMCET||BCB||48601 (Female) Rank||2016|
|BE Electronics And Communication Engineering||TS-EAMCET||BCB||49065 (Female) Rank||2016|
|BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering||TS-EAMCET||BCB||72768 (Female) Rank||2016|
|BE Computer Science and Engineering||TS-EAMCET||BCB||38038 (Female) Rank||2016|
|BE Computer Science and Engineering||TS-EAMCET||BCC||56426 (Female) Rank||2016|
|BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering||TS-EAMCET||BCC||62967 (Female) Rank||2016|
|BE Electronics And Communication Engineering||TS-EAMCET||BCC||73928 (Female) Rank||2016|
|BE (Information Technology)||TS-EAMCET||BCC||36996 (Female) Rank||2016|
|BE (Information Technology)||TS-EAMCET||BCD||48514 (Female) Rank||2016|
|BE Electronics And Communication Engineering||TS-EAMCET||BCD||48563 (Female) Rank||2016|
|BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering||TS-EAMCET||BCD||60208 (Female) Rank||2016|
|BE Computer Science and Engineering||TS-EAMCET||BCD||35338 (Female) Rank||2016|
|BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering||TS-EAMCET||BCE||72140 (Female) Rank||2016|
|BE Computer Science and Engineering||TS-EAMCET||BCE||49275 (Female) Rank||2016|
|BE (Information Technology)||TS-EAMCET||BCE||49832 (Female) Rank||2016|
|BE Electronics And Communication Engineering||TS-EAMCET||BCE||58387 (Female) Rank||2016|
|BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering||TS-EAMCET||General||50288 (Female) Rank||2016|
|BE Computer Science and Engineering||TS-EAMCET||General||24300 (Female) Rank||2016|
|BE Computer Science and Engineering||TS-EAMCET||Schedule Caste||90202 (Female) Rank||2016|
|BE (Information Technology)||TS-EAMCET||Schedule Caste||90304 (Female) Rank||2016|
|BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering||TS-EAMCET||Schedule Tribe||89957 (Female) Rank||2016|
To pursue MBA at STANLEY students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.