Application and Admission Procedure
How to Apply
- The candidates must stay tuned with the official website in order to gain a better insight of the admission process. The forms can be downloaded from the official website or can fill the application form online itself.
- The general guidelines need to be followed in order to proceed with the admission process. All the instructions must be read carefully.
- The personal as well as the academic details need to be filled to move further to the next step. The copies of the mark sheets, testimonials and other important documents should be attached in the form as per specified. The latest photograph has to be attached as per the dimensions specified.
- The payment has to be made in the form of demand draft before the due date mentioned. The demand draft of 1000INR for the general category and 500INR for the other categories has to be paid in favor of ‘Registrar, YMCAUST, Faridabad payable at Faridabad.
- After this the merit list will be declared on the basis of which the candidate will be called for the counseling and the provisional admissions. The payment of the cash is accepted only in the cash counter designated.
Hostel and Facilities
This University has a great infrastructure for sports which comprises of a basketball court, athletics track, kabbadi ground, Volleyball Court, Cricket pitch, Hockey court, handball ground, high jump stands, kho-kho ground, an indoor stadium which further consists of Badminton courts, table tennis, carrom and chess boards.
The sports department conducts and participates in athletic meets, branch wise competitions, national level tournaments and local tournaments in proximity to the college on a yearly basis. The campus has smart classrooms, well-equipped laboratories, conference halls and lecture theatres.
The accommodation facilities for the students include three buildings for boys and four buildings for girls along with a reading room, a common room with LED television and a guest room.
The hostels have a recreation room, Wifi connectivity, 24×7 security guards, RO water purifiers, induction stoves and water heaters. The students also have access to medical care and ambulance in case of any emergencies.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at YMCAUST students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.